News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 619     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Survey of 2bd/ 2bath/ preconstruction prices in toronto december 2009

I don't quite understand the first entry. Is that the correct price for X1 Eames unit on the 30th floor as of summer 09? Seems very low.

It was my first observation when I opened up the table as well. However to think about it, the time was just before the market turned around. So I suspect that the builder had been promoting heavily for the project. I even heard Monarch had been calling the potential customers and giving away cash back around that time. That might be why.

This is a great compilation Condo Observer, thanks.
I esp. like the fact that you kept it to a specific category - 2 bdrm, 2 bthrm, 800 sq ft. A 1 bdrm can be tiring.
I don't quite understand the first entry. Is that the correct price for X1 Eames unit on the 30th floor as of summer 09? Seems very low.
One more column to consider: date of pricing.
Maybe even open it up for others to add entries. Hell, start your own site: "Condo-spotting"

GGH were offering 10-20% discounts on the remaining units at X. That Eames unit is going to be facing Couture, which explains the lower price.

Any new updates on this thread? Would be interesting to see how prices changed over the last couple of month!
thanks

Any new updates on this thread? Would be interesting to see how prices changed over the last couple of month!
thanks

couple months ?!?!?

it's been more than 1 1/2 years since the last update.

Back