News   Apr 24, 2024
 247     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 333     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 664     1 

Suggestions for Detached Resale Homes

Thanks for providing the price breakdown Gian,

Could you post prices for neighborhoods going East up to Victoria Park?

Last edited:
You'll have to look at older than 10 yrs old houses Pix. I think the ones that have renovated might not be bad. Some up keep their house well. I recalled when I was looking for new houses over a decade ago, I was mostly looking at 905 for detached because new ones (being sold by builder) in Toronto area was too expensive or it wasn't an area I liked. My parents area is a very quiet neighbourhood near TTC in NY, close to the boarder of Scarborough. But the houses are over 40 yrs old. The house exterior is in great shape. Had to change the roof twice though. I must warn you, the bus waiting sucks especially in the winter. Unless you're close to a subway line, it's going to take awhile to wait for the bus. You might want to find something near Sheppard line. Or if you're ambitious get one near the possible LRT lines that will be built.

Another warning about living in houses. Be careful of trees. Good thing the tree in the backyard was far enough from the roof. One of the storms killed the backyard tree and it fell over. It only hit a small portion of the roof but required repairs. I'm dreading about the tall pine tree in the front yard. It seems strong, but if it ever drops and topples on the house, it would not survive.

Last edited:

Back