Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Something must be happening with the Trump Tower lighting feature because it is turned on at the top and the first 9 floors of the building. It's only glowing a dull shade of purple but just the fact that it's turned on, must mean something.

Last edited:
Something must be happening with the Trump Tower lighting feature because it is turned on at the top and the first 9 floors of the building. It's only glowing a dull shade of purple but just the fact that it's turned on, must mean something.

It's meaning may be intentionally ambiguous, like the ending of 2001 or The Shining.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say they were "working on it" last summer?

They've been working on it since installation first started. The design wasn't the greatest and didn't take into account a few factors, which prevented it from working properly.

Basically, they've had to try and design remedial fixes for an already installed product, which is located at one of the windiest corners in Toronto. Not an easy job.

These were investors and not just people wanting to live in the place they buy. They took their chances and blew it.

If they were making a small fortune on these units with much higher rates of return than forecast I somehow doubt if these investors would conversely give money back to Talon because they were making more than they promised.

Back