Square One Shopping Centre

I see Pearl Vision is now gone as well everything in that corridor that included 2 medical places along with the Blood Bank and tanning place. Walters Music room still being used at this time, but due to close

Depending on what is taking place on the lower level of the expansion, this corridor could become a walkway to it than doing it by the washroom route.

Lacosteis not expanding into the Jacob empty section as it now horded off with another store coming sign with no name on it at this time.

Since I don't spend much time in the mall or food court, looks like new tables have been added to the area.

Faces has moved into where the picture place was and not what I thought was going into it, other it may have been on the way out at the time.

I'm at mall for lunch, they put in some new flooring down the sears hallway, has a much nicer look than the old stuff. A bit more high end tile vs the old generic ceramic/carpet.

I'm a little surprised by how many stores are vacating/closed, should be interesting once all complete.

It appears Mexx is moving into the old Esprit spot.

Anyone know what is going to take Mexx's old spot?

This was forwarded to me by someone I know at Oxford, a youtube video of what the mall will look like once renovation is completed.

[video=youtube;_MD2Pv27lwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_MD2Pv27lwI#![/video]

Lenscrafters has moved to another location in Citycenter and is smaller.

The sandwich place near the theater is gone.

Waters Music is being relocated and no idea where at this time. Expect to see a smaller store.

Was at Heartland earlier this week and noticed an "Opening Soon" sign for Walters Music beside the Marshalls/Corelle. Could it be they're permanently moving out of Sq1?

I am expecting the furniture place next to Walters to leave the mall sometime this year, as its not busy anytime I have gone by it.

Not sure if this been posted, but (Dalton China)?? place is gone.

Musical chairs keep on playing and the mall will look a lot different once the expansion is done.

Design Create as expected will be moving out of the mall at the end of March, beside Walters.

I believe Waters will be gone as well by month end.

The Bulk Barn is supposed to move to where PJ pets was located and no date at this time.

All remaining stores on the north side of that area will either be relocated or out of the mall by June.

I was drawing a blank on William Ashley name, but it was gone and shows how much I look at thing in the mall in the past.

I am not sure where the location is going to be for the new elevator going west from the food court, but a couple of stores on both levels will have to vacate to make for it.

Target opens in 2 weeks.

I guess it's not a coincidence that this section of the mall is having an addition overhead and the stores on that side are all closing/moving.

Back