News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4.1K     5 

Spacing #6 Lauch Party

Sounds like everything went well. Too bad I'm out of town and had to miss it. Maybe next time...

But for now I will have to head out and hunt down my copy.

Thanks. I had lovely 1 minute conversations with too many people tonight. Spring sprung and we were so overly jam packed tonight, more than expected. Thanks for coming 42, Future Mayor, Darkstare, Simply Dan, Sir Novelty Fashion, Adma, spmarshall, and other people cloaked under internet pseudonyms.

We ended up showing another archival TTC film around midnight maybe (was too crowded before) -- just arrived home now after a nice 3am tuesday night bikeride through the deserted city.

Next issue is themed around the Election -- so if you've got ideas send us your pitch (always room for other non-themed articles). See spacing.ca for submission details and stuff if you're interested.

Was this the subway construction film? I think it was maybe an hour or so before midnight (as me and my date du jour absconded to Mr. Sub across the way for a spell)

Thanks for coming 42, Future Mayor, Darkstare, Simply Dan, Sir Novelty Fashion, Adma, spmarshall, and other people cloaked under internet pseudonyms.
Jericho32 was in attendance as well! And Shawn...I love my new name! LOL.

A fantastic night and a great group of people. So good to see how many people are really into this stuff and know how to have a good time to boot!

just arrived home now after a nice 3am tuesday night bikeride through the deserted city.
I'm honestly of the opinion that this is the best time for a bike ride.

Darkstare...whoops. Funny though. Thing is, if people don't know the Brit Pop reference, they probably think you're some brooding Heathcliff in a long leather coat.

But for now I will have to head out and hunt down my copy.

I've got two. You can buy one (unused) from me at a price below newsstand price.

Great issue - and I enjoy the TTC tips booklet that came with it at the party.

Funny though. Thing is, if people don't know the Brit Pop reference, they probably think you're some brooding Heathcliff in a long leather coat.
Haha, I'd probably go for that sort of "legend" if I hadn't met so many forummers in person already.

I'm already planning on telling my nephew and his friends "The Legend of Darkstar" around the campfire up at the cottage this summer, so go as Heathcliff as you want. Meanwhile, I'm confused as to whether Dan is Catherine or Isabella, but I suspect that it's not that simple.

Despte his name, things are never simple with the Dan. :lol

:lol and ;)

Some obscure code language between the two of them, obviously ...

Sorry I missed the party and the adma ( 8o ) sighting. Maybe next time.

Back