Southcore Financial Ctr: PricewaterhouseCoopers Tower (18 York St, bcIMC, 26s, KPMB)

Oct 18

IMG_oct-18-09-0122.jpg

IMG_oct-18-09-0123.jpg

IMG_oct-18-09-0130.jpg

IMG_oct-18-09-0131.jpg

Im at the intersection of grande trunk and bremner right now.... surrounded by cranes of mls and 18 york.... lots of people down here today....obviously the leafs arnt playing... 18 york nicely above ground now as well.... no updates here...already taken care of...

That's the first photo I've seen on here showing the Telus sign on the podium. Nice.
Also, it took me second to figure out where this photo was taken from. What a change from just a couple of years ago!

WOW!... GREAT!... So glad to see it above ground level!

it's really gonna fill in the area quite a bit..

18 York is 3/4 of the puzzle... the other 1/4 is of course Ice!

That intersection is gonna be SOOOOO sick!

4 brand new projects with 4 brand new designs. Each of them on corner of the intersection!... Imagine standing in the middle of it and looking around!

And lets not forget the rumored Raffles Hotel to be built in the plot next to 18 York.

Bremner is going to have its own mini canyon wall. :D

4 brand new projects with 4 brand new designs. Each of them on corner of the intersection!... Imagine standing in the middle of it and looking around!

Toronto's very own Potsdamer Platz... kinda sorta... not really.

Great shots

Thanks for the pictures of 18 York. It will be amazing when it's done. FYI the ICE Condos are going up on the south end of their lot, leaving room on their north corner for a future office tower.

Is there a thread for the new Telus across from 18 York? I took a few hot shots of the amazing interior of that new building but cannot find a thread to post them.

Thanks for the pictures of 18 York. It will be amazing when it's done. FYI the ICE Condos are going up on the south end of their lot, leaving room on their north corner for a future office tower.

Is there a thread for the new Telus across from 18 York? I took a few hot shots of the amazing interior of that new building but cannot find a thread to post them.

http://www.urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=480&page=99

Back