Sonic Condos (Lindvest Properties) - Real Estate -

Im looking at this condo and I'm specifically looking at a 1-bedroom unit. Any ideas if this is a good choice? Good developer? Etc.

Looking to buy my first home. Thanks.

Lindvest hasn't done a whole lot of high rises, but judging from the feedback (and the units I've seen) @ B.Street it sure looks pretty good

Location wise, this spot ok with Superstore across the street ... but it is mostly selling based on "potential" with the Eglinton LRT coming to the area

Lindvest hasn't done a whole lot of high rises, but judging from the feedback (and the units I've seen) @ B.Street it sure looks pretty good

Location wise, this spot ok with Superstore across the street ... but it is mostly selling based on "potential" with the Eglinton LRT coming to the area
^Thanks.

I'm very familiar with the area and I live not too far from here. I also went to school up the street along don mills.
I'm just looking to by my first home, but don't know too much about the developer.
The location is very central as far as the city goes, and for me...going to work, going downtown, etc. its very central personally in those regards.

I'm just hoping that if I were to buy here, that I would be buying a quality product.

Back