350     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 516     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 556     0 

Rogers home phone

N

notyouagain

Has anyone here subscribed to rogers home phone? What's your experience? I saw an ad for a combo of home phone, digit cable and h/s internet for $99/month for the first year.

Yup, and it works just like a real phone. I'm no fan of Rogers, but my dislike of Bell Canada is virtually endless and I'm more than happy to no longer be their customer.

God, don't get me started!

I was supposed to switch to Rogers Home Phone when I moved to a new house couple of years ago (after they bought Sprints).

Appointment was set, everything was confirmed, a tech would come to my place to install the home phone.

I took a day off from work!!!

The day the tech was supposed to come, I called Rogers again to confirm that the tech was coming. Yup, the tech should be at my place from 8am to 5pm.

I waited, waited and waited.

Until 3pm, the tech didn't come. I called Rogers again. I was told that the tech still had 2 hours left to make it to my place. So I just had to wait.

Until 5pm. The tech didn't show up. I called, and was told the tech had until 6pm to show up due to traffic.

Until 6pm. The tech didn't show up. I called, and this time, I was told the tech had until 8pm to show up! Of course, every time I called, I spoke to a different useless ass. And each one just said the previous useless ass was wrong. When I confronted the useless ass why each useless ass said different thing. He got offended and was mad AT ME!

Anyway, until 8pm, nobody came.

I called Rogers again. This time, another useless ass just said, "Oh, nobody would come at all sir. Didn't you know that all the techs are on strike? I can't tell you when your phone will be set up cause we don't know when they will be back to work."

And that's that! I wasted a day from work at MY EXPENSE, and all the calls I had made from my cell phone, I got charged...from Rogers.

So, will NEVER, EVER even consider to use their home phone service. Until today, they still call me to ask me to set up with them. When I bitch about it, of course, they don't care.

That's Rogers :D

Has anyone here subscribed to rogers home phone? What's your experience? I saw an ad for a combo of home phone, digit cable and h/s internet for $99/month for the first year.

My brother has the service and likes it very much.

Me, I seem to like receiving multiple bills for things.

Back