300     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 801     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 693     1 

Rob Ford - Why the Supervillian?

Hell, the man deserves sainthood.

200px-King_Ralph.jpeg

I just found out the majority of my Toronto fb friends are buddies with Rob Ford and will vote for him--omg! I had no idea they were closet Liberals. :p

Ford probably already has 750,000 decided followers and growing. :cool: Every desperate attempt by the Red Star (the city's main repository of conservative bashing and baseless smears) to frame him, only makes him out as more of a victim of a Smitherman-led libel suit in the making:

"The paper quotes two unnamed sources as well as Toronto District School Board education director Chris Spence, who confirmed the dispute occurred and was dealt with internally.

Spence, who concedes he was not board director at the time, reports to board chairman Bruce Davis, who is George Smitherman’s campaign manager."

It's time for the roles to be reversed. Just because a plan's set in motion doesn't mean that it's a good plan. On October 25th the will of the people, the silent majority, will be heard. Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild.

It's time for the roles to be reversed. Just because a plan's set in motion doesn't mean that it's a good plan. On October 25th the will of the people, the silent majority, will be heard. Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild.

Please step outside yourself and realize how bat-shit crazy you sound. There will be no storming of the Bastille.

Please step outside yourself and realize how bat-shit crazy you sound. There will be no storming of the Bastille.

I wasn't being serious. I know that Ford won't win, I'm just enjoying the wave of "stick-it-to-the-man" radicalism his candidacy is bringing to the forefront of the local media and political establishment's attention.

^Now you're bat shit crazy! Rob Ford will win. I'm serious. Some of these fb friends of mine are connected assholes, and the fact they are voting for him speaks volumes about where this city is headed. Talking to everyday Torontonians this past week--yikes, they love Rob Ford.

It's gonna be hilarious come Fall 2010.:D

The luck of the Irish is on our side.

Adma: Where do I make my fb friends? At Liberal fundraisers.

I wasn't being serious. I know that Ford won't win, I'm just enjoying the wave of "stick-it-to-the-man" radicalism his candidacy is bringing to the forefront of the local media and political establishment's attention.

Ah yes, you take refuge in that excuse. This is intellectual cowering.

^Now you're bat shit crazy! Rob Ford will win. I'm serious. Some of these fb friends of mine are connected assholes...

I hope your friends are connected to their assholes.

Hang on ... so basically your saying that your trolling?

Isn't that a violation of forum guidelines?

Back