News   May 03, 2024
 147     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 489     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford - Why the Supervillian?

Great. The t-shirts are made in Haiti and cost $30 each. How much of that goes to the Haitian worker I wonder?

Great. The t-shirts are made in Haiti and cost $30 each. How much of that goes to the Haitian worker I wonder?

let's not pretend you don't have anything made in a third world country.... that computer you're typing on, that desk?

But.... no pics?! lol.. I'd be curious

The article notes that Doug Ford said "Especially since you’re going to get a twenty-some-odd rebate".

Hang on ... you can get the 75% city tax rebate for buying a shirt?

Rob Ford is using city taxpayers money to subsidise his shirt? That's $22.50 of our money for each shirt!

With his waste, waste, waste, stop the gravy train BS he thinks this is acceptable? How is this any different than councillors spending their budget?

The hypocrisy is shocking!

Why does Rob Ford have no respect for the taxpayers?

let's not pretend you don't have anything made in a third world country.... that computer you're typing on, that desk?

When possible, no, I don't buy goods made in third world countries. My computer was manufactured in the US (it's a Dell and is a couple of years old -- they now manufacture in Ireland). The desk was made in Northern Ontario.

Can I wear my gravy train shirt with a Smitherman tie and then dine on a delicious mash-up of city hall chip wagon gravy and cocaine and heroin.

Hey, what about smoking that joint and getting smashed out of your head! If you're gonna go on a binge, go all the way. And what does all this prove? Nobody is perfect, especially our 2 front runners, so why go there.

When possible, no, I don't buy goods made in third world countries. My computer was manufactured in the US (it's a Dell and is a couple of years old -- they now manufacture in Ireland). The desk was made in Northern Ontario.

I avoid shopping at Wal-Mart myself, because of their labour practices and their buying cheap goods overseas, sacrificing Canadian labour. Just because something is cheap, does not mean we should buy it.

Back