News   Jun 17, 2024
 336     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 312     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 458     0 

Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors

Last edited:
Mammoliti asked staff whether it would be possible to redirect funding for the Finch LRT toward a Finch subway.

Staff: "that ship has sailed" because LRT headed to procurement.

Mammoliti: "Well that's your opinion but we are council."

Mammoliti asked staff whether it would be possible to redirect funding for the Finch LRT toward a Finch subway.

Staff: "that ship has sailed" because LRT headed to procurement.

Mammoliti: "Well that's your opinion but we are council."
given the transit circus I really don't think mammos comments are as ridiculous as they would be in a sane universe.

Screen shot 2016-07-13 at 6.05.40 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-07-13 at 6.05.40 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-07-13 at 6.05.40 PM.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 464
^That should qualify as one of the most idiotic claims to be made by a city councillor in 2016. I dont even know where to start with that one.

They should really make post-secondary education a mandatory minimum requirement to be voted in council.

^That should qualify as one of the most idiotic claims to be made by a city councillor in 2016. I dont even know where to start with that one.

They should really make post-secondary education a mandatory minimum requirement to be voted in council.

More accurately should be actually graduated from post-secondary education. (Rob Ford did not graduate post-secondary.)

We'd probably would have to divide this by month.

Maybe we can make a monthly reward for most ridiculous comment/claim in City Hall.

Hopefully city hall will have one less illiterate moron if his PC party MPP dream comes true.

She says it's more dangerous than texting and driving...

newtwitterav_normal.jpg
Luke Simcoe@MetroLuke
29 mins ago
Nunziata has a motion that'd ask the province to make it illegal to text while walking. Oh lord.

And this one passes. :(

Council was shockingly progressive today with the road safety thing, so of course they had to do something to screw it up a bit.

Raymond Cho has a Masters and a PhD.

Back