Reunion Crossing (Diamond Kilmer) - Real Estate -

I received message from the builder in December said that the firm occupancy date is March 24 (Mid Rise Building). Does anyone know what time will the PDI be? Also can everybody share what kind of mortgage you all get?

Hey Jen - a few of us have also received notice! I’m April 3. I spoke to Natalie and she said PDI’s will be scheduled about a month before occupancy.

I just got some long term approvals via the major banks but I’m going to use a broker once we actually have a closing date. Natalie told me closing is scheduled for end of summer

Hey Jen - a few of us have also received notice! I’m April 3. I spoke to Natalie and she said PDI’s will be scheduled about a month before occupancy.

I just got some long term approvals via the major banks but I’m going to use a broker once we actually have a closing date. Natalie told me closing is scheduled for end of summer
Thanks for the information

Holly molly, I checked today and there are 33 units for rent already?... and no units for sale. It seems like it was mostly investors buying that development :)

...also, when I look and Scout and Reunion unit pictures some of them look...identical??? The same finishes, the same appliances!

Last edited:
Unfortunately this seems to happen with almost every precon. We have a WhatsApp group of owners (condo/townhouse) for those who are interested. DM me for invite link. Owners only please.

Holly molly, I checked today and there are 33 units for rent already?... and no units for sale. It seems like it was mostly investors buying that development :)
There are units for sale but the builder doesn’t allow listing on MLS until the building is registered with the city. So it’s all listings on kijiji/ realtor’s networking.

Unfortunately this seems to happen with almost every precon. We have a WhatsApp group of owners (condo/townhouse) for those who are interested. DM me for invite link. Owners only please.
Sorry, I am not sure I know how DM on that website works? I thought I messaged you through your profile, but I am not sure if you got it.

Has anyone with a townhome unit had their PDI scheduled yet? Excited to see photos of the townhomes if anyone would be willing to post them from their PDIs!

Is anyone else concerned about the ease of access to the townhouses? We went there yesterday and just waltzed in. We’re in Block B so right in front and a little worried about how easy it would be for someone to just walk-in.
Like you walked inside of the townhome? If you just mean accessible to the street, then not sure why that would be a worry — all homes are accessible to the public via the street. Save for some historic exceptions, Toronto does not have private streets.

Like you walked inside of the townhome? If you just mean accessible to the street, then not sure why that would be a worry — all homes are accessible to the public via the street. Save for some historic exceptions, Toronto does not have private streets.
We walked into the area where the townhouses are. We weren’t able to get into the unit because it was closed off and it wouldn’t have been safe. I think the vibe of the neighborhood is what’s making us a little anxious. But it seems no one else feels that way so maybe it’s nothing. Anyone know how we can join the owner’s WhatsApp group?

Back