Reunion Crossing (Diamond Kilmer) - Real Estate -

YIMBY519

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know who the construction manager/builder will be? This is a heavily contaminated site, wondering if the RSC process might hold up construction also. Hoping the issuance of the demo permit signals no.

Went to the office on Sunday... The project seems to be selling well
Buyers seem to be in the majority of investors.
A great addition to the neighboorhood.

Construction set to start in 2020

A sales representative told my realtor that construction is expected to begin between March-April 2020

Sounds like a pretty reasonable starting time frame. It's going to be a busy time for construction along that stretch of St. Clair W. Work should also be underway for Graywood's Scout Condos across the street, as signage outside its sales centre mentions that construction should begin this Fall.

Does anyone have access to the original price list for townhouses? I recently just put a deposit down on a TH and want to see how much extra I paid from launch.

Thanks!

Discounts on 1BR and 2BRs are typically $10,000 and $20,000 in the uptown area. Maybe TH would be $30,000 depending on size and price-range.

Could also vary builder to builder.

Discounts on 1BR and 2BRs are typically $10,000 and $20,000 in the uptown area. Maybe TH would be $30,000 depending on size and price-range.

Could also vary builder to builder.

Prices typically increase in phases during pre-con sales. I know they started selling in approximately May. So I'd just like to know how much more I paid for a townhouse compared to buyers in May.

80% sold and construction to begin spring 2020

Thanks! Did you purchase a unit?

Not myself but a family member did purchase a condo on opening weekend. So I am keeping track of the progress going forward for them. There are tons of great projects in the area including this one so I am very interested in the overall progress of that intersection and Stockyards area.

this area is changing a lot & fast, definitely it will be a good bank on your buck! I purchased in Reunion as it is a great investment. If you also think about the developer process from when they put up the proposal for development, till now, it is progressing at a very fast pace and is looking promising!

also, a new application has been submitted for 1745 St clair ave west (Next to Scoop) for another mid-rise condo building (11 stories) 65 residential suites.

Development Applications

this area is changing a lot & fast, definitely it will be a good bank on your buck! I purchased in Reunion as it is a great investment. If you also think about the developer process from when they put up the proposal for development, till now, it is progressing at a very fast pace and is looking promising!

also, a new application has been submitted for 1745 St clair ave west (Next to Scoop) for another mid-rise condo building (11 stories) 65 residential suites.

Development Applications

nice! I'm excited to see how the area is coming along. I hope the cash money goes next....and maybe that Jesus Saves church... I'm planning on living there at least for a bit. I bought unit 1C

Yes this area is a great investment opportunity, With the way the toronto market is going, the value of units per square foot in these condos are very attractive. Cash Money is a tough one because they purchased the land so its not a lease I believe. Jesus Saves just needs a good offer I think.

Back