Reunion Crossing (Diamond Kilmer) - Real Estate -

It's impossible to tell the closing time. Closing will be probably around six months after interim occupancy, and condo units will occupy before towns. So, if condo owners are willing to share the information about which floor they are on and when they get occupancy (after that information becomes available, that is), this would give you some idea.

Thanks for the info. Are the strikes over? If I am not mistaken I think the email said they are legally capped at 1.5 to 2 months? I would prefer not to get possession in the middle of winter so it helps if the strike pushes it out to spring but that is just me.

any news on the occupancy date? It has been quiet after they indicated that there may be delays caused by the strike.

I haven't received any update on occupancy other than that e-mail a few months ago where I was given a nov 22 date

I have been hearing stories about Development Charges being exorbitant recently. I had understood that our development charges were capped (for townhomes at $12k), but reading the language of the contractual amendment, I am now not certain. I know we should have had a lawyer review, but here we are. Does anyone know if the max development charges that we need to pay at closing will be $12,000? Happy to discuss over DM and compare contractual language, but I presume we all have the same amendment.

I received a letter saying that the strike is over and construction has begun again. My final occupancy date was moved a few months
I also received the message. it stated the Revised Final Tentative Occupancy Date which is March next year. Hopefully this date is the final one.

Agreed....I have dreams of living in peace on my own in my cute little condo and every delay makes me sad LOL; but I just keep thinking of the money I'll be saving to put towards it in the meantime.

Let's not forget that we have TWO Notices of Unavoidable Delay... they haven't announced the end of the Covid one. Maybe they keep it as an insurance policy, so they do not have to worry about possible further delays.

Let's not forget that we have TWO Notices of Unavoidable Delay... they haven't announced the end of the Covid one. Maybe they keep it as an insurance policy, so they do not have to worry about possible further delays.
If I understand it correctly, the builder still has another cushion to lay on, that is called the Outside Occupancy Date which is Oct 15, 2025. Don't feel optimistic when this date is mentioned in the email :(

Back