News   Mar 28, 2024
 130     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

A pitty as I loved Korean Grill House. Luckily they have other locations

A few months ago Azian Cuisine closed at Dufferin and Major Mac. I will definitely miss that one. Great Food and great memories

Jelly Modern has expanded from Calgary and has some partially organic donuts. Super tasty.

I used to get them from Pusateri's at Lawrence and Avenue road before it burned down, but they have a number of locations in downtown Toronto

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly a restaurant but the Castle board game cafe Spadina has closed.

I don't see where the spam is here. That donut place is great and azian really did close down
It's the post-after-post-after-post that you've been doing in several threads, some of which don't seem to relate to anything. If you're wanting to reply to a particular post, hit the "Reply" link: you'll get a quote from that post popping up in your response so people know what you're referring to.

Meanwhile, I've merged your multi-posts into one in the threads where you posted repeatedly without replies between posts. UT netiquette is normally to hit "edit" to add to your current post if you're planning on saying more in the next minute after posting.

Eative who sells amazing nitrogen ice cream in Kensington was closed for about 8 months and I thought they were gone forever, but I just found out that they are back and have added premium coffee too. Their nitrogen ice cream is super neat and delicious!

A new Japanese place has a soft opening at the old Sushi Queen spot on Queen.

Potbelly Sandwich coming to Yonge/King this fall. Across from ROM 2017

http://thebehargroup.com/archives/news/potbelly-sandwich-shop-comes-to-canada

Signage just went up today. Their branding fits in well with the heritage building:

IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6870.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6871.JPG
    IMG_6871.JPG
    752.4 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_6870.JPG
    IMG_6870.JPG
    698.8 KB · Views: 712

Back