News   Apr 19, 2024
 2K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 916     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Renting out a condo party room to the public?

The developer at our condo charged a ridiculously high rental fee so no one used the party room. One of the first things the board did after turnover was reduce the fee and voila, the room was booked regularly. Same situation for the guest suites.

not the most flattering reviews that spans almost 1 year and they still don't have their sh!t together …
actually downright horrific & amateurish operation so it seems:

2 Comments
Sort by
Oldest
odA9sNLrE86.jpg

Ann Rudder
Lavelle is NOT a high-end, beautiful rooftop in Toronto. The esthetic beauty is not there. Everything has been designed and furnished without luxurious and high-end style finishes, the furniture is of inferior quality, the sound system is terrible, the bathrooms are deficient, and the patio area is seriously... just ghetto. If the owners (Peter Freed and his partner Reza Abedi) would simply take a trip to New York, Miami, or Las Vegas, they would be able to get a clue and fix the issues. If they went to Dubai, they would be able to make a real winner out of this Toronto roof-top fiasco.
Like · Reply · 43w

Hiteshari Vaja

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!
I can’t even begin to explain how horrible this place is!! They need to be shut down ASAP! First off booking a reservation for a large party of 24 people took them forever!! Whenever they told me I would get a call back I got nothing. I kept having to chase them! Second, on the day of the dinner they call me and tell me they are having electrical issues in their kitchen and they can’t serve our party the set menu and no meat dishes just veggie and whatever apps they have. Maybe the city should come look into their shit!! Third, when we get there our waitress Cassandra took forever to take our order! She said to me when everyone is seated they can take the order which was done! She took our order and then an hour later came back to us and said we have bad news the kitchen is closed so we can’t bring ur meals! R u kidding me! Then why the hell did you take our order in the first place! Fourth the manager came and apologized to me and said we tell everyone when they make a reservation that the kitchen closes at 11. First off who does that and second no one mentioned anything about what time the kitchen closes and third when they waitress took our order why would she not say anything! This place is run by a bunch of clowns that have no idea what they are doing! It was the most embarrassing ridiculous situation I have ever been put in. Ohh and I forgot to mention they gave us cups that were disgusting and one was lined inside with mosquitoes! I will definitely not be back even if I was paid to go there and I will be spreading the word that this place is garbage.

The developer at our condo charged a ridiculously high rental fee so no one used the party room. One of the first things the board did after turnover was reduce the fee and voila, the room was booked regularly. Same situation for the guest suites.

Aren't people allowed to use the party room without booking so long as it was under X people, and they would have to leave if someone had booked it?

Back