News   Apr 24, 2024
 914     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 608     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

I think it would be nice to have the first post in the thread dedicated for project information (height, developper, location etc...). At the very least, the title should be amended to include such info, rather than having to search to find out how many storeys are proposed.

There is a more comprehensive development index coming in the future. It will include basic info about the building, all available renders, and pictures of sales-office models. Few if any construction photos would be posted, and conversation would be limited to suggestions for amendments etc. In many ways it will function like an enhanced Development Index.

Stay tuned.

Ummm, the first post of this thread has all of that information.

There is a master-list with all this info. Click here.

It does get annoying when people keep asking the same question almost every page. A lot of post threads have the developer and floor count in the thread title.

I totally agree... my comments were more of a general nature. Consistency would be nice.

2736395329_032524a9f6_b.jpg

Construction Status (August 9, 2008) ... from Front & York

It looks about two stories shorter than Simcoe right now. I think they'll be about even before the end of August and RBC will probably start to surpass Simcoe around September!

not sure if Caltrane was planning on posting this pic taken by Alvin-88 on flickr, but here it is anyways! Great find Cal! :)

2748297207_2fa672588c_o.jpg

I'm not sure what this outward slope is that you have mentioned a couple times. Are you sure you arent confused with the Ritz next door?

Paul451 - thanks for the pics!

Back