News   Jun 14, 2024
 2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 785     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

Really Build Up, do you read posts or just look at pictures?
lol sorry i missed that. Im keeping count on how many things ive missed today. so far two. lol next time Project End tell me before i post so i dont look like a idiot :D. to late now.But it was a generator fire that caused the smoke. or did someone already say that:)

May 12th Update

RBC from Spadina & College

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

from sjgardiner at www.flickr.com

3527448274_633b1da823_o.jpg

On that pic by DT i noticed that apartment building on Beverley st. and im trying to picture this same shot 20 years ago, and thinking that building was the tallest edifice standing other than the CN Tower.:D

On that pic by DT i noticed that apartment building on Beverley st. and im trying to picture this same shot 20 years ago, and thinking that building was the tallest edifice standing other than the CN Tower.:D

Good point. It sure has been dwarfed by time which is not necessarily a bad thing. By the way, it's 50 Stephanie Street (near Beverly of course), I looked at living there once. Great location, not such a great building at the time.

I suppose the latter 3 photos would fit nicely in the Ritz Carlton thread ... :)

nonetheless ... thanks for all the updates drum118 !!

Last edited:
the signage actually made me fell better about this project. a nice injection of style for this building.

Back