News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.5K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 518     0 

Ralph Lauren / Polo

V

V.Vulpes

Hi,
I used the search option and the result was this thread, only the answer wasn't sufficient so maybe this is a good place to post it..

I went to the Square One mall and Sherway Gardens and came across a lot of brands in the department stores as well as in the smaller stores. However; I couldn't find any Ralph Lauren / Polo.. even though the personnel and inhabitants say they used to have this brand in stores like the Bay and in other stores of the mall. Now.. I can't find it.

So, is the Ralph Lauren specialty store the only store in a big city like Toronto where you can get clothing from Ralph Lauren?
If not, what other stores can I get it?

Hi,
I used the search option and the result was this thread, only the answer wasn't sufficient so maybe this is a good place to post it..

I went to the Square One mall and Sherway Gardens and came across a lot of brands in the department stores as well as in the smaller stores. However; I couldn't find any Ralph Lauren / Polo.. even though the personnel and inhabitants say they used to have this brand in stores like the Bay and in other stores of the mall. Now.. I can't find it.

So, is the Ralph Lauren specialty store the only store in a big city like Toronto where you can get clothing from Ralph Lauren?
If not, what other stores can I get it?
I got my polo stuff in Holts/Harry Rosen... I heard they're working on opening a boutique in Toronto (99% Yorkville).

I got my polo stuff in Holts/Harry Rosen... I heard they're working on opening a boutique in Toronto (99% Yorkville).

Ah, so they do have it in Sherway Gardens. I'll have a look in the following days.. thank you for your quick reply.

Ah, so they do have it in Sherway Gardens. I'll have a look in the following days.. thank you for your quick reply.

LOL! Sherway is my local mall.. Best one around imo. You'll find RL easily in Holts.. That's where I got my red polo! Reasonable price too, I believe it was around $105.

I do miss our free-standing Ralph Lauren stores, such as the ones we had at Hazelton Lanes and Sherway in the '80s. That would be cool if RL opened their own boutique here again.

I don't think the Bay has carried Polo for about a year. The Polo department on the 2nd floor at the Queen Street store is the home of Gant.

This is what happens when you don't shop at the Bay!

I remember the original Hazelton Lanes Polo store (before the expansion), when they had a resident bulldog named Chaps. This was back when I actually wanted to wear things with Ralph Lauren's logo on them.

Those were the days, when the Lanes were worth a visit. The Turnbull & Asser shirt store was cheerful too.

Holts has a roll neck cashmere gramps-style RL cardigan, in a subdued beige, that's tempting me right now ...

I haven't splashed on that sort of thing in years, though stinky stuff is obviously back now with some younger men.

Back