Property Management Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Estate General Discussions' started by golfer727272, May 27, 2015.

1. golfer727272

golfer727272 New Member

Hi Folks

Thought it would be interesting to get some opinion's or reviews on various property management companies

Here's two I'm aware of..

1) First Service
    2) 360 Community Management.

Any thoughts?

2. DSC

DSC Senior Member

There are several comparisons of PM companies on UT already and the bottom line is that you need BOTH a good company (for the back-office stuff) plus a good Manager.

3. nhincompoop

nhincompoop Active Member

I've heard horror stories of boards who either interfere heavily with the property management staff or are completely absent. The working relationship between a condo board and the property management company is just as, if not more, important than the property management company itself.

4. golfer727272

golfer727272 New Member

Hey DSC....Looked but could not find the comparisons you reference . If you can be more specific its appreciated.

5. DSC

DSC Senior Member

Yes, the UT search engine is ghastly! There was a discussion last year but I can't find it but did find http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/21007

6. golfer727272

golfer727272 New Member

Thanks...I was hoping for some specific items of feedback on various management companies.

7. Benito

Benito Senior Member

8. PinkLucy

PinkLucy Moderator Staff Member

Really depends what you're looking for. We recently switched and got proposals from eight different companies; we then interviewed four. Make a list of your "must haves" and see who matches that. Look at the qualifications of the people they hire. Look at the support they provide those people.

9. highpark

highpark New Member

I am not a fan of First service ( formally Simerra), if found them extremely lacking in experienced managers as well as service.

I also found all the contracts they pushed us into, we could usually find a better solution much cheaper.

10. rahul

rahul New Member

Let your worry alone be not only your worry, we are here to take maximum of you worries on us and provide you a right solution at every step. At Fynsis we provide all the solutions which are related to the real estate we are one step away providing solution, and always here to help you. Just feel free to contact us, and we will be glad helping you at every possible step we can.