News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 383     0 

price lists

jb007

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know of any sites with price lists for condos in TO or even other cities?

I am interest in buying in TO but its difficult reaching the builders and sales offices while living overseas. I would like an idea of pricing and the lists would be helpful rather than making numerous posts on the board here.

Thanks for the help

Anyone know of any sites with price lists for condos in TO or even other cities?

I am interest in buying in TO but its difficult reaching the builders and sales offices while living overseas. I would like an idea of pricing and the lists would be helpful rather than making numerous posts on the board here.

Thanks for the help

There is one across the street from me just in the planning stages, but they have their sales office up and running. Its at Bloor St. West and Dundas St. West (right beside the Dundas West Subway station). Its a pretty good neighbourhood, great spot for a building. If this one doesn't do it, there are a few more in pre-planning in the near future in this same area (a block or so away).

The site is http://www.giraffeliving.com/

Cheers!
Snathi

Your best bet by far would be www.realtor.ca
This is the general "public" website for the Canadian Real Estate Association. It shows the majority of resale (as opposed to new) properties for sale.

Most new condos do not show up here. This refers to condos which are under construction, or in the sales phase (prior to construction). If you are interested in these, try going to the "Projects and Construction" part of this forum and scan the threads relating to each project. Most will have a website mentioned.

A good agent, in the area in which you are interested, would be willing to send you copies of listings which may be of interest to you. In a city the size of Toronto, you should narrow down your area of interest first, then an agent in that area would undoubtedly be glad to help.

Last edited:
Don't go through a real estate agent. What value do they bring? Don't buy the B.S. that they tell you. Remember: real estate agents make money because of fear, uncertainly and doubt. They are bullsh*t artists.

Do your homework, work hard and do it on your own if you're buying or selling a home.

There is one across the street from me just in the planning stages, but they have their sales office up and running. Its at Bloor St. West and Dundas St. West (right beside the Dundas West Subway station). Its a pretty good neighbourhood, great spot for a building. If this one doesn't do it, there are a few more in pre-planning in the near future in this same area (a block or so away).

The site is http://www.giraffeliving.com/

Cheers!
Snathi

No offense, but I find the area a little trashy.

Don't go through a real estate agent. What value do they bring? Don't buy the B.S. that they tell you. Remember: real estate agents make money because of fear, uncertainly and doubt. They are bullsh*t artists.

Do your homework, work hard and do it on your own if you're buying or selling a home.

DO some reserach before you spread BS and poor advice that could cost someone thousands of dollars!!! Just because you had a bad experience with one agent doesn't make them all bad!!! (BTW. I'm not an agent)

In this market, buy on your own, sell with an agent. Use your non-agent buying status to negotiate a price that 2-3% lower than what you originally would have proposed.

In this market, buy on your own, sell with an agent. Use your non-agent buying status to negotiate a price that 2-3% lower than what you originally would have proposed.

agreed dual agency is the only way to go!

if you know how to navigate this website you won't have any problems with mls.

fsbo will be the future!!!!

Agreed 100%

Back