1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Pre construction condos with an outdoor pool

condochick

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any pre-construction condos in central Toronto, North York or Leaside with an outdoor pool? Wondering if there are any new condos pre construction sales coming up...any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Sorry to bring back this thread but I'm curious if anyone knows of any new pre-construction condos with outdoor pools? Ideally condos in North York and Vaughan. I know of Southside Condos in Toronto and Avenue on 7 in Woodbridge but looking for some other options.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Sorry to bring back this thread but I'm curious if anyone knows of any new pre-construction condos with outdoor pools? Ideally condos in North York and Vaughan. I know of Southside Condos in Toronto and Avenue on 7 in Woodbridge but looking for some other options.

Thanks!
Hey Junkie, I have relative information according your query you can visit M City Condos if you still in Toronto that is fabulous condos even more than comfy in compare with North York and Vaughan i recently relocated from North York trust me just visit once this apartment and then estimate.

Hey Junkie, I have relative information according your query you can visit M City Condos if you still in Toronto that is fabulous condos even more than comfy in compare with North York and Vaughan i recently relocated from North York trust me just visit once this apartment and then estimate.

Thanks but we're not interested in living in Mississauga

Back