325     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 891     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 631     1 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

8861540075_5b6080effc_b.jpg

8750872077_b8e9985e14_b.jpg

krooj I have said it before and I will inevitably say it again: these photos are amazing! You really need to get a portfolio site going and link it in your signature....you have an extraordinary talent for photography and if you had a link after each post, people would certainly click it!!!!!

Sunrise over the city at 5am

q7QGiw8.jpg

krooj I have said it before and I will inevitably say it again: these photos are amazing! You really need to get a portfolio site going and link it in your signature....you have an extraordinary talent for photography and if you had a link after each post, people would certainly click it!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Do you recommend any pre-packaged software for portfolio sites?

Thanks for the kind words. Do you recommend any pre-packaged software for portfolio sites?

I use squarespace. There is a link in my signature but I am reaaallly bad at any type of design so it is a work in progress. Easiest domain setup ever and built in e-commerce, so people can buy your photos!

20130407_110242.jpg

18 York St

Took this 2 weeks ago while heading site for construction of "18 York - Phase II - Bremner Tower"

Attachments

• 20130407_110242.jpg
    20130407_110242.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 393
It's fun trying to identify GTA landmarks in this night photo by Hadfield.
I expect the prominent feature is Pearson Airport.
Would that be the Burlington Skyway on the right and the Rouge Valley on the left?

GTA night phoro from space by Hadfield.jpg

Attachments

• GTA night phoro from space by Hadfield.jpg
    GTA night phoro from space by Hadfield.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 522
I am really going to miss Chris Hadfield's awesome photos. A bit OT, but does anyone know what his political affiliations are? I'm sure a good percentage of our country's population relates with the guy and could trust him in a position of political power.

I'm betting he'll run for office or be appointed to the Senate.
By the way, I'm not into "texting" so I don't know the meaning of "OT."

Back