News   Apr 19, 2024
 628     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Police did a strange thing

Svgn

Member Bio
Reaction score
So I was walking up to college street and bathurst at around 10 PM and out of no where this unmarked 2000 dodge caravan pulls up to the light (door open already) filled with uniform cops in the back taking pictures, I noticed the flash was on that's what focused my attention and snaps pictures direction of what is seems to be me and this other guy in the corner, there were barely any people on the street. Anyone ever see such things?

The eerie part was that it seemed to directed on me and the other guy in the corner. It was quite unpleasant.

Now there was an armored truck parked in the corner parked in front of a bank. I front of where we were about to cross and the van was at our left diagonally.

The other guy was freaked out as well.

hahahaa....what?

Uniformed? How many cops in the back?

That's some weird operation there or they're actually just driving around screwing with people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm telling you.. it was creppy, yeah uniformed, 2 in back possibly 2 in front. I'm curious as this had me freaked out a bit, this normal? Was it because the shooting on DF?

I'm trying to think logically why they would have done it.. Maybe routine with armored truck spotting?

Yaa! it might be routined cause there was an armored truck nearby. They might have instructed to do that! But this kind of thing happens very rarely. I haven't faced such before.

Back