Toronto

Picasso (Goldman Group & Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

TorontoMike$$

Member Bio
Reaction score
IMO. Out of all the builders I deal with Monarch has the best service and selection. They are interested in the fine details down to positioning of light fixtures and outlets. I was very impressed with the colour selection appointment. The finishes here are really nice and lots of selection. Also cost of upgrades are reasonable.. best experience I have had with a developer.

neuhaus

Member Bio
Reaction score
really kicking myself for not purchasing the 18th floor north terrace unit.
this one's a real beaut!

neuhaus

Member Bio
Reaction score
That's the only unit I would consider because of the huge terrace with trees, but not anymore as 330 Richmond (formerly called Gloss Condos) next door will block the views and west light, and lose much of your privacy.
I wouldn't consider any other units there, it's a nice building but I personally prefer not to be in a building with so many units. I prefer the lifestyle of a more boutique building.

TorontoMike$$

Member Bio
Reaction score
PDIs starting in May!
First occupancies in June!

All amenities will be completed by June. I have NEVER experienced that before with any builder I have done business with.

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
PDIs starting in May!
First occupancies in June!

All amenities will be completed by June. I have NEVER experienced that before with any builder I have done business with.
Tridel and Daniels tend to finish the amenities at the time of occupancy. Monarch is a quality builder.

Migos

Member Bio
Reaction score
Is there a kitchen island? How could you,possibly cook with so little counter space?

TorontoMike$$

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wow! Thats a terrible floorplan!

On the flipside there are some really nice floorplans with terraces overlooking tall trees. Last week I looked at atcustom 2 story suite with a huge terrace and loft upstairs.