312     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 302     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 807     3 

Pearson T1 - Pier F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the info. Do u know where we can get an actual copy of that PDF?
Thanks

^
You could always download from that link he just posted.

There are hard copies of Toronto Pearson Today littering the terminals at YYZ.

Umm, is it just me, or is the cover photo of that document just a little bit durtie?

FYI
Copies of the publication "Toronto Pearson Today" can be requested free on the GTAA website.
Click "publications" and indicate which publication(s) you wish.

Toronto Pearson Today is actually the new publication that replaces "Update GTAA".

I've been receiving all issues since the new terminal opened and find it an interesting review of the progress of the new terminal.

I see Pearson Today decided to go with the "Rebuiding an Airport" scoop for the cover story. A bold move.

Edit: Okay, snark aside, that was a kind of entertaining little house organ. I especially loved "Airport application discovered for Ziploc bags." Thanks for the link.

Here's some pics from May 2....much of the work on pier F is now on the inside....

north side of the pier is pretty much done...

MAY023.jpg

on the south side, work continues...

MAY024.jpg

MAY025.jpg

MAY026.jpg

after the pier opens in early 2007, the rest of old Terminal 2 will be demolished...

MAY021.jpg

Looking forward to it's opening! This should also make another huge splash on the art world like the first phase did.

Glad to see Terminal 2's life is coming to end! The place is such an embrassment at the moment!

Louroz

Tell me about it! I'm about to fly into dreaded T2 (from Newark), and if the past few flights are any indication, after putting up with a 2+ hour delay, I will be forced to walk from some of the farest gates from the customs and immigration hall!

Now, if they can just get that LINK train running...

Thanks for the constant updates.

I too am looking forward to getting this complete and ending out pain with Terminal 2 and the infield terminal.

I grew to like the the infield terminal over time. It is a long walk to the gate to hop on the shuttle, but i enjoed the drive on the tarmac. The terminal reminds me of some of the smaller airports around North America.

great pics, thanks

in the 3rd photo, is that one of the ramps for the A380?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back