News   Jul 25, 2024
 467     0 

Pearl Residences (35 Hollywood, Conservatory, 24s, E I Richmond) COMPLETE

T

TheAlmightyFuzzy

And for the less fortunate NYCC, TCG presents to you:

pearlresidences.ca/?

pearluo9.jpg

Where's it/they going? There's like 20 "Notice" boards up and down Yonge right now, hard to tell them apart.

More dreck from the Conservatory Group. Oh well, hack architects have to eat too.

(And how did they manage to get the scalloped west side of the taller tower at Infinity so RIGHT, while they managed to miss opportunities to make the rest of the complex distinctive? What a disappointment.)

Third phase of the project... XO is almost done. Not many new projects in NYCC recently. The areas seems to be close to its build out as it's hemmed in by surrounding residential communities. Pearl has sold a bit over a third of the units.

I'm confused - are those buildings pictured supposed to be what's in the rendering or are they just neighbouring buildings? The reason I ask is they look almost nothing like the rendering. Or has construction not yet started on Pearl - my apologies, I am not familiar with this project at all...

I'm confused - are those buildings pictured supposed to be what's in the rendering or are they just neighbouring buildings? The reason I ask is they look almost nothing like the rendering. Or has construction not yet started on Pearl - my apologies, I am not familiar with this project at all...

The buildings pictured are Platinum and Platinum XO. They are the first two phases of this development by the Conservatory Group. Pearl is the third phase and is in sales only. Hope that makes things clear.

What's up with Perl ... It's been in sale for ages!!!

I ask as it should complete the area and create some frontage onto Yonge ... I can only hope it will have retail.

Back to the orginal question, what's going on with this one?

Pearl is being built east of the two Platinum buildings. We'll have to wait longer to see what is proposed for the Yonge Street side.

That's new to me.

So it's going to be behind the two other buildings? near that new school? Is there even room there.

Any guesses as to when it starts contruction? or is it already under contruction, I remember seeing some activity behind the other two but not sure what that's for.

hmm, are there any proposals for the area fronting Yonge street, who owns the land?

Back