Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

Oh and per Harold, there is no a/c in the hallways, but its heated in the Winter.

Even if there is not, they've had HEAT ON before during a warm day. That was what happened back in May or so when I had to harass Skywater. I'm not sure that is the case now, but it does reach some 30C in the hallways on days when it's like 23-25C out... it did take them like 3 or 4 days to resolve the heat issue last time, so who knows.

Hahha serious? The emergency lights don't even work?? Hahahhaha oh man hopefully no one is stuck on the elevator

I spoke with some people who live on the SECOND floor, and they had water leak inside their unit through the light fixtures! They showed me the buckets of water that came leaking through. If that was on the 2nd floor, I bet the 2 units above them got a crap load more water.

I used the gym last night and didn't notice any puddles or anything, so I guess it was cleaned up.

That's pretty crazy for anyone on the 2nd floor to have water leaking into their unit. I am on the 4th floor and I was ok.

I spoke with some people who live on the SECOND floor, and they had water leak inside their unit through the light fixtures! They showed me the buckets of water that came leaking through. If that was on the 2nd floor, I bet the 2 units above them got a crap load more water.

Do you know which units?? I've been away.... I hope I don't return to a mouldy mess hahaha

Do you know which units?? I've been away.... I hope I don't return to a mouldy mess hahaha

the ones closest to the elevators facing the parking lot. Lol so you weren't home Tuesday? I was having a convo across balconies with a guy I thought was you haha. No wonder he seemed confused.

2 items from me today:
1) I don't know when they painted the garbage holding area structure, but it looks pretty nice (compared to before) in black.
2) the same unit that got water inside their unit claims (repeatedly) they've received Enbridge bills... has anyone else received bills from Enbridge?!? I definitely didn't get mine and i've been there since March. I thought we concluded that gas was bulk metered???

Must be mistaken cause we haven't gotten a gas bill either. Although I'm sure it's individually billed, atleast that's what the contract said on closing. I just hope it's not one giant bill when it arries, guess we should start saving now.

the ones closest to the elevators facing the parking lot. Lol so you weren't home Tuesday? I was having a convo across balconies with a guy I thought was you haha. No wonder he seemed confused.

2 items from me today:
1) I don't know when they painted the garbage holding area structure, but it looks pretty nice (compared to before) in black.
2) the same unit that got water inside their unit claims (repeatedly) they've received Enbridge bills... has anyone else received bills from Enbridge?!? I definitely didn't get mine and i've been there since March. I thought we concluded that gas was bulk metered???

Hahhaa nah I wasn't home. My balcony's got the red chairs...he was probably my neighbour.

Yea, black painting looks slick.

I noticed there is a sensor on the inside of the garage entrance door now. I don't think it was there before....but that may have to do with why it kept breaking or stopping 1/2 open (closed on someones car)?? Also liked the yellow metal barriers they installed. The car who parks next to me backed into one of those wall mounted fan units (no idea what they're for) and bent the supports. Figured one day it was going to come crashing down haa

Must be mistaken cause we haven't gotten a gas bill either. Although I'm sure it's individually billed, atleast that's what the contract said on closing. I just hope it's not one giant bill when it arries, guess we should start saving now.

Gas is pretty cheap so even if that does happen it won't be as bad as my first Enersource bill :mad:

Yeah, I noticed the garage door opened for me from the inside today, instead of having to press the remote.

I thought that was supposed to be a temporary garage door anyway?

Last edited:
People running for this condo board should have to send something out in advance stating who they are and what they do and what they bring to the table. These names mean nothing to me, unless they are going to give a speach.

People running for this condo board should have to send something out in advance stating who they are and what they do and what they bring to the table. These names mean nothing to me, unless they are going to give a speach.

Hahaha I know. When I saw the letter I just tossed it aside. How am I supposed to know who to vote for haha

The left elevator miraculously opened for me this evening and was working.

Went to use the gym at 11, but of course, not able to gain access. Never received a reply to that yet. I guess people who live near the nosiest part of the building get to dictate use of the amenities for everyone else.

Last edited:
Where did the puddles in the gym come from? Last time I was in there, I noticed the a/c vents have a lot of condensation building up on them, you can see drip marks on the wall by the treadmills.

They were working at first during the first mini black out, then seemed to stop working during the 5 hour blackout. After that, only the exit signs seemed to be on. I guess unlike the retirement home next door that had all of their lights on, we have no backup generator here. There was a lot of water near the entrance area in the garage. I was driving down Dundas and there was a lot of flooding on the right side of the street and lots of rocks/debris everywhere and multiple streets closed because of flooding. Took me forever to get back home, I left thinking it was just our building at first haha.

Oh and per Harold, there is no a/c in the hallways, but its heated in the Winter.

I think the issue is that there was HEAT on in the hallways (there is no AC). Usually just fresh air ventilation is fine... it would be no hotter than outside. But these guys had full out heat blowing out in the hallways.

Maybe he's mistaking Enbridge for Enersource or Reliance

i can only hope. that was what i suggested, but she said 2 or 3 x she's sure it was Enbridge and she did in fact pay it recently (i still dont believe her which is why im on here asking you guys) lol.

Back