One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Thanks so much! Just called both and Rogers it is...Bell is way too expensive for no good reason LOL

same here... were you an existing rogers customer? what offers they offered you... wanna make sure we get good deals for one valhalla! :)
when are you moving in? are they going to plug you in immediately when you move in or just days after?

same here... were you an existing rogers customer? what offers they offered you... wanna make sure we get good deals for one valhalla! :)
when are you moving in? are they going to plug you in immediately when you move in or just days after?

Not an existing rogers customer but the rep offered me, a telephone with call display and call forwarding, the digital plus package with 3 free HD boxes and 80gb per month internet for $121. Whereas Bell was offering the same for about $162..NO THANKS LOL!

I get my keys on November 12th but moving in on the 13th and my cable will be hooked up on the afternoon of the 13th as well.

What were you offered?

Not an existing rogers customer but the rep offered me, a telephone with call display and call forwarding, the digital plus package with 3 free HD boxes and 80gb per month internet for $121. Whereas Bell was offering the same for about $162..NO THANKS LOL!

I get my keys on November 12th but moving in on the 13th and my cable will be hooked up on the afternoon of the 13th as well.

What were you offered?

Rogers offer, home phone with home & away online manager with call display/tv call display, extreme internet (120gb usage per month), VIP package TV with free NextBox HD terminal for 2 years, for $154. After two years, will be $171.

Bell offer, home phone basic, fibe TV (better package) with free HD box (no rentals, you own it as long you remain as bell customer - return when not a customer anymore), fibe internet (50 mbps/50 upload/250 gb usage), $135 a month for 12 months, thereafter $156.

haven't chosen yet... but wont move in valhalla until jan 2013 (getting keys at end of nov 2012). dec 2012 will be busy for me, especially year-end meet ends at work and wont have time for everything, so jan 2013 is more realistic for me. :)

Rogers offer, home phone with home & away online manager with call display/tv call display, extreme internet (120gb usage per month), VIP package TV with free NextBox HD terminal for 2 years, for $154. After two years, will be $171.

Bell offer, home phone basic, fibe TV (better package) with free HD box (no rentals, you own it as long you remain as bell customer - return when not a customer anymore), fibe internet (50 mbps/50 upload/250 gb usage), $135 a month for 12 months, thereafter $156.

haven't chosen yet... but wont move in valhalla until jan 2013 (getting keys at end of nov 2012). dec 2012 will be busy for me, especially year-end meet ends at work and wont have time for everything, so jan 2013 is more realistic for me. :)

Hey guys, sorry could'nt get back to you sooner but there is a free promotional offer right now with Rogers for people moving into One Valhalla. Supposedly its a promotion offered by rogers and the builder. Its a 3 month free bundle that includes cable
(200 channels, free nextbox) internet (120g) and home phone. There is NO commitment after these 3 months and you can cancel or choose to renew the service. You pretty much get the premium package for 3 months free then can choose a package that best suits you after that or get rid of it all together. Not sure if you guys like Rogers but 3 months free is better then nothing! Anywhere you can save helps!

Call Bill at 416-446-4543 for more details and just tell him you are a new resident at Valhalla. He can help you out and also book an appointment for the rogers tech to come in and set everything up. Hope this helped.

Hey guys, sorry could'nt get back to you sooner but there is a free promotional offer right now with Rogers for people moving into One Valhalla. Supposedly its a promotion offered by rogers and the builder. Its a 3 month free bundle that includes cable
(200 channels, free nextbox) internet (120g) and home phone. There is NO commitment after these 3 months and you can cancel or choose to renew the service. You pretty much get the premium package for 3 months free then can choose a package that best suits you after that or get rid of it all together. Not sure if you guys like Rogers but 3 months free is better then nothing! Anywhere you can save helps!

Call Bill at 416-446-4543 for more details and just tell him you are a new resident at Valhalla. He can help you out and also book an appointment for the rogers tech to come in and set everything up. Hope this helped.

Rex my friend! Long time..and that helps tremendously. The guy at Rogers I spoke to before told there was no promo and I knew he was wrong! I left Bill a message and waiting for him to call me back. 3 months free is amazing!

Thought I would spoil those of us who haven't seen our units yet, with pictures of other units in our building that owners are already renting out.
$(KGrHqFHJEYFBknMSrEiBQheO6jBS!~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqN,!g8F!Uf-bK))BQh3fBKCGw~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqNHJCsFBr7cthzwBQh3fLbCVg~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqR,!j!FBuH5eh,3BQh3e5z6zw~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJBwFBEtCeO8bBQhs4NJPNg~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJCQFBUPb!09LBQheO1uzvg~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJC8FBmEHKtUJBQhyPQl5fQ~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqZ,!nwFBYNPd8wTBQheO55kCQ~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqZHJCoFBy9RSwqzBQh3ep!L)g~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqZHJCoFBy9RSwqzBQheO4Jq,!~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqZHJCQFBSjFi+2mBQheO3GnFw~~48_20.jpg
$(KGrHqZHJEUFBggwK(kmBQiDDupt)w~~48_20.JPG
$T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWNFBQh3e)mBCQ~~48_20.jpg
$T2eC16V,!)UE9s3wCO7TBQheO5NT)g~~48_20.jpg
$T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiN8UBQhs36hB6g~~48_20.jpg

Hope yall enjoy! :)

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJEYFBknMSrEiBQheO6jBS!~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJEYFBknMSrEiBQheO6jBS!~~48_20.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 384
  • $(KGrHqN,!g8F!Uf-bK))BQh3fBKCGw~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!g8F!Uf-bK))BQh3fBKCGw~~48_20.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 394
  • $(KGrHqNHJCsFBr7cthzwBQh3fLbCVg~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqNHJCsFBr7cthzwBQh3fLbCVg~~48_20.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 385
  • $(KGrHqR,!j!FBuH5eh,3BQh3e5z6zw~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!j!FBuH5eh,3BQh3e5z6zw~~48_20.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 444
  • $(KGrHqRHJBwFBEtCeO8bBQhs4NJPNg~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqRHJBwFBEtCeO8bBQhs4NJPNg~~48_20.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 402
  • $(KGrHqRHJCQFBUPb!09LBQheO1uzvg~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqRHJCQFBUPb!09LBQheO1uzvg~~48_20.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 406
  • $(KGrHqVHJC8FBmEHKtUJBQhyPQl5fQ~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqVHJC8FBmEHKtUJBQhyPQl5fQ~~48_20.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 377
  • $(KGrHqZ,!nwFBYNPd8wTBQheO55kCQ~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!nwFBYNPd8wTBQheO55kCQ~~48_20.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 373
  • $(KGrHqZHJCoFBy9RSwqzBQh3ep!L)g~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJCoFBy9RSwqzBQh3ep!L)g~~48_20.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 383
  • $(KGrHqZHJCoFBy9RSwqzBQheO4Jq,!~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJCoFBy9RSwqzBQheO4Jq,!~~48_20.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 393
  • $(KGrHqZHJCQFBSjFi+2mBQheO3GnFw~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJCQFBSjFi+2mBQheO3GnFw~~48_20.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 388
  • $(KGrHqZHJEUFBggwK(kmBQiDDupt)w~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJEUFBggwK(kmBQiDDupt)w~~48_20.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 360
  • $T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWNFBQh3e)mBCQ~~48_20.jpg
    $T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWNFBQh3e)mBCQ~~48_20.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 376
  • $T2eC16V,!)UE9s3wCO7TBQheO5NT)g~~48_20.jpg
    $T2eC16V,!)UE9s3wCO7TBQheO5NT)g~~48_20.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 353
  • $T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiN8UBQhs36hB6g~~48_20.jpg
    $T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiN8UBQhs36hB6g~~48_20.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 367
Shorty, that's awesome thanks! How did you get all these photos?? lol are you sneaking into peoples units??:p

Shorty, that's awesome thanks! How did you get all these photos?? lol are you sneaking into peoples units??:p

LOL! If i could I would! Hell...I would sneak into my own unit!! Can't wait to see mine next Tuesday and these pics are all over Kijiji. The owners have their units up for rent. Most of them just took basic packages with no upgrades because they are just investments I presume.

Shorty, is your PDI still on Tuesday? I got a call from One Valhalla earlier today and my PDI that was scheduled for this Wed is being rescheduled. Also, don't expect things to be done when you go into your PDI appointment. There is still a lot of work to be done. Some units are missing washer/dryers, baseboards are not painted, AC is not hooked up, fans are not working etc. Also, the units will be quite dusty so expect a lot of cleaning. Just giving you a heads up because I know you mentioned that you are planning to move in the day after your closing date. They really should have delayed everything for another month.

QUOTE=shorty_952;679148]LOL! If i could I would! Hell...I would sneak into my own unit!! Can't wait to see mine next Tuesday and these pics are all over Kijiji. The owners have their units up for rent. Most of them just took basic packages with no upgrades because they are just investments I presume.[/QUOTE]

Shorty, is your PDI still on Tuesday? I got a call from One Valhalla earlier today and my PDI that was scheduled for this Wed is being rescheduled. Also, don't expect things to be done when you go into your PDI appointment. There is still a lot of work to be done. Some units are missing washer/dryers, baseboards are not painted, AC is not hooked up, fans are not working etc. Also, the units will be quite dusty so expect a lot of cleaning. Just giving you a heads up because I know you mentioned that you are planning to move in the day after your closing date. They really should have delayed everything for another month.

QUOTE=shorty_952;679148]LOL! If i could I would! Hell...I would sneak into my own unit!! Can't wait to see mine next Tuesday and these pics are all over Kijiji. The owners have their units up for rent. Most of them just took basic packages with no upgrades because they are just investments I presume.
[/QUOTE]

SHOOT! that doesn't sound good at all. And yes its suppose to be on Tuesday, but I haven't heard anything yet. The people's units in these pics look pretty complete, I wonder what the change what our units is? I'll be annoyed if they delay my inspection again..I already had to switch my day off twice with work. They better get it together and quick.

@Ana

Like you predicted, One Valhalla left me a message cancelling my appointment for tomorrow. This is the second cancellation..I am quite over it at this point. They really need to get it together. Beyond unacceptable. Any word on your new date?

Yes, so annoying! No I haven't heard anything about the new appointment. Maybe I will give Melissa @ One Valhalla a call. I guess it's better that it's delayed than having to look at a unit that's not complete. Yes, from the photos units do look complete but the level of detail is not there. Also, if PDIs are so close to the occupancy date I doubt that they will be able to complete everything on time. So you will probably have to list out those items again on the 30 day warranty form. Its a pure chaos in the building. I just want to settle in already and enjoy my place!

@Ana

Like you predicted, One Valhalla left me a message cancelling my appointment for tomorrow. This is the second cancellation..I am quite over it at this point. They really need to get it together. Beyond unacceptable. Any word on your new date?

Yes, so annoying! No I haven't heard anything about the new appointment. Maybe I will give Melissa @ One Valhalla a call. I guess it's better that it's delayed than having to look at a unit that's not complete. Yes, from the photos units do look complete but the level of detail is not there. Also, if PDIs are so close to the occupancy date I doubt that they will be able to complete everything on time. So you will probably have to list out those items again on the 30 day warranty form. Its a pure chaos in the building. I just want to settle in already and enjoy my place!

I called Melissa today and she rescheduled me for Friday morning, so its not so bad and now I have a long weekend. I just hope it doesn't get cancelled again. Is anyone living in the building yet?

Hi everyone,
I am starting to get nervous about having everything ready on time for the closing. So far I have called my insurance agent to have insurance changed over from my current condo to Valhalla on the closing date, and my lawyer has all of my paperwork. But I feel like I'm forgetting something...what about the bank? Should I be contacting my branch manager to confirm dates?
Also, has anyone booked a moving company? I've never used movers before, and I'm extremely nervous about something going wrong. The window on the elevator is so tight, plu I have the same type of tight elevator window on the unit I'm moving out of downtown. I hope that whoever I book with shows up on time and doesn't rip me off. Any recommendations?

Mine is rescheduled for Monday. How did your PDI go? I hope everything was in place and that you didn't find too many defficiencies. I finally moved in and slept in the new place for the first time last night. :) Other have as well but mostly on 5th, 6th floors. They are just starting to work on units on the 2nd floor. It's coming together nicely. Just hope they clean up all the mess around the building soon.

I called Melissa today and she rescheduled me for Friday morning, so its not so bad and now I have a long weekend. I just hope it doesn't get cancelled again. Is anyone living in the building yet?

Back