NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Hi, my unit faces east.

I dont know about you guys but my place looks incredible....yes Ive had issues with my PDI and lack of quality of work (but that's because contractors in this city are a bunch of useless shmucks).

But yeah I'll post some pics of my interior when I got a chance - but so far the feedback I've gotten from friends, family, etc. is two thumbs up....My view is incredible, by far I have never seen a 1+1 unit with a floor plan that is so perfect - it literally lives bigger than most 900sq/ft two bedroom units.

QUOTE]

May I ask which direction your unit face to?

Thanks.

I've been woken up twice in the night this week from the glass on the balcony shaking with the wind, scared the s... out of me..

Not sure if it's just the 18th floor or what the deal is, but man it's loud.

I've been woken up twice in the night this week from the glass on the balcony shaking with the wind, scared the s... out of me..

Not sure if it's just the 18th floor or what the deal is, but man it's loud.

I'm at Park Lake on the upper floors and I haven't ever heard the glass shaking anywhere...

hardwood floors

Hi there,

My partner and I moved into NXT this summer and are very happy with our space. I've noticed however that the floors are getting scratched up really easily. I was washing them this weekend and realized the floor is covered in small scratches. We are pretty careful and have felt pads on all our furniture. We have a dog but we've had hardwood floors in other condos and have never had a problem. Has anyone else noticed this? I thought about contacting customer service but I thought I would see if anyone has mentioned anything online. Also, do we know if the 4th elevator is ever going to be in service?

Hi there everyone,

Can someone let me know the building management and any possible red flags with the condo?

I have a good friend interested in buying resale for his first home and I thought I'd check with the experts ;)

Thanks!!

Hi there everyone,

Can someone let me know the building management and any possible red flags with the condo?

I have a good friend interested in buying resale for his first home and I thought I'd check with the experts ;)

Thanks!!

- 103 & 105 are both very well maintained. I have no real complaints with property management and overall really enjoy living in the building.
- Elevator issues with 103 that are annoying but the board recently received a large cash settlement to fix. Final contacts are being written now to finally resolve the problem.
- No Lobby furniture yet but it is scheduled to be delivered within the next two months. I actually like the modern look without the furniture.

Back