News   Jul 22, 2024
 59     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 244     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 997     0 

November 2020 US Election

The whole fakenews attack on Facebook is bullshit as they just ignore Twitter.

Twitter is far more toxic then fb right now but oddly people just ignore twitter.

Facebook is a much bigger deal because Boomers use it so much.

Kellyanne Conway is leaving the White House at the end of the month. Her husband is also stepping away from the Lincoln Project.

In separate news, their daughter who is very anti-Trump, is also recently in the headlines as she seeks emancipation from the family.

One thing about us elections is you can mostly ignore anytime they say want to pass a bill as president.

The president unlike the pm has maybe 1 year or even less before getting pistol whipped in the mid term and having no longer any control of their agenda.

Its more focus on how they deal with events or work with others that have the most influence over.
Yes, that's what happened to Obama. He won in 2008 and had Dem majorities in both the Senate and House but couldn't get anything done, and then the mid-terms erased the Dem’s hold on Congress.

If the Dems repeat their 2008 sweep of the White House and both sides of Congress don’t expect it to last past the 2022 mid-terms.

Last edited:
Yes, that's what happened to Obama. He won in 2008 and had Dem majorities in both the Senate and House but couldn't get anything done, and then the mid-terms erased the Dem’s hold on Congress.

If the Dems repeat their 2008 sweep of the White House and both sides of Congress don’t expect it to last past the 2022 mid-terms.
Well especially if Aoc and her squad become even more prominent...could see it backfiring badly in 2022.
Already heard moderate democrats are trying to sideline them.

Like Harris or warrren other women my male friend have no issues with. But Aoc they like start foaming at their mouths in anger.

She is a darling of the left but the media attention has also made her toxic outside the left unlike Bernie for example.

Donald Trump Jr: The son who is Trumpier than Trump

Aug 25, 2020

Firebrand speaker, sportsman and big-game hunter, Mr Trump is doing everything he can to help his father win re-election. The Republican strategy has focused on energising the president's base of supporters, and they see the younger Mr Trump as their ace in the hole.

He has an unusual rapport with the president's supporters, many of whom live in rural parts of the country and also love to hunt. "He's viewed as a conduit to the Trump base," explains Ron Bonjean, a Republican strategist with ties to the White House.

They like his "no-nonsense" style, says Michael Kuckelman, the chair of the Kansas Republican Party who is now at the Charlotte convention.

Many of the president's base like the way that the younger Mr Trump has at times gone even further than his father, supporting, for example, the gun industry's efforts to have restrictions on silencers eliminated.

He is also admired for his boldness - he has aligned himself with colourful characters. Last year, he appeared at a rally for We Build the Wall, a group that was founded as a way to raise funds for the wall.

Founders of the group have recently been charged with defrauding donors.

Last edited:
Speaking of Don Jr., I overheard (not watched) his GF Kimberly Guilfoyle speaking last night. My conclusion: she talks like she looks, in the "if painfully obvious plastic surgery could talk" sense.

Speaking of Don Jr., I overheard (not watched) his GF Kimberly Guilfoyle speaking last night. My conclusion: she talks like she looks, in the "if painfully obvious plastic surgery could talk" sense.
The whole event appealed only to the previously converted. Outside of the Trump base I can‘t see this convention, thus far appealing to anyone in the fence.

The old Cuban guy was a mistake, rambling on like everyone’s tiresome uncle at a family gathering who can’t get to the damn point. I imagine quite a few turned off the tv at that point.

The whole event appealed only to the previously converted. Outside of the Trump base I can‘t see this convention, thus far appealing to anyone in the fence.

The old Cuban guy was a mistake, rambling on like everyone’s tiresome uncle at a family gathering who can’t get to the damn point. I imagine quite a few turned off the tv at that point.
If there is anyone still conceivably " on the fence ", this staged love-in might just be the final thing that turns them away.

Back