News   Apr 22, 2024
 819     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 280     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 693     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

^I agree but why stop at the Provincial government? The Federal and City governments are equally culpable.

The slow vaccine rollout is largely an issue of Federal government failure in the procurement process:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-wheres-the-urgency-in-canadas-vaccine-rollout/

That's true to a point. This is a GLOBAL pandemic and there are many people wanting the vaccine with limited production facilities available.

You can't just snap your fingers and make millions of doses appear out of nowhere. There are 7 billion people on earth and they all need 2 doses of vaccine. The raw materials for ALL the vaccines are finite and the process to create doses takes time.

You're right that the federal government should have done more to procure more vaccine faster but they can only do so much.

I think a lot of us have been there - tolerating someone's craziness for a while because they're hot and willing to share their assets...

Been there done that and just like the rest of ya failed miserably to write up a ledger accounting for said assets minus liabilities..... and only doing so in retrospect and always coming up with a quality in parantheses, if you know what I mean.

This plague's been rough on my mental health but great for my bank accounts, though that's just a coincidence.

When will this end so I can go back to missing the liabilities for the assets?

A propos to nothing.....my entire maternal family in central Europe have or have had the plague. Not one of them had symptoms for more than two days and one couple with three young kids all had no symptoms and only found out they had had it after anti-body testing.

Speaking of which.....why are we not doing anti-body testing here yet? Or are we? Did I miss that?

In Europe, they're also talking about people with O type blood having some inherent immunity to the virus. Have not read anything in our news about this. Only heard about it from people in Russia and Czechia.

People in the current provincial government should just read UT every day; they will not only benefit from well curated news; but also clear instructions on what-to-do about many things; and where-to-go if they don't!
Ford's Conservatives: UT IS FAKE NEWS!!! TOO MANY PINKO KOOKS ON THAT WEBSITE WHO WASTE THEIR LIVES TALKING ABOUT TALL CONDOS AND PIE-IN-THE-SKY TRANSIT PLANS!

UT: It's always a good idea to read many different news sources, especially those that don't have a history of outright lies and unprovable claims.

In Europe, they're also talking about people with O type blood having some inherent immunity to the virus. Have not read anything in our news about this. Only heard about it from people in Russia and Czechia.

Real studies. Evidence for immunity among O-Type isn't really there; though evidence for greater resistance and less susceptibility to severe outcomes appears to be.

We should turn the whole vaccination thing over to Amazon. We'd all been done at home by, what, Thursday?

What? And have the porch pirates run away w/the vaccine! (and the doctor if Amazon delivered those too)

Wonder if the time has come for the return of the "QUARANTINED" signs to be returned?

See link (by Margaret Atwood).

GV6B7PQVWZAGDGWN6PRC2GTMDY.jpg

MVVWRBZYHNBHJHV2ZEEQASFTEI.JPG

Canadians raised in the 1940s remember the signs being everywhere. ‘Scarlet fever.' ‘Diphtheria.’ Do not enter. Do not touch. But we endured – and we can do it again

From link.
warning-sign.jpg

Back