News   Aug 07, 2024
 92     0 
News   Aug 06, 2024
 1.8K     3 
News   Aug 06, 2024
 1.5K     3 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Good that one of the writers of our constitution, Brian Peckford, has called out the unconstitutional aspects of current government policy. Hardly a radical. Painting opposition to restrictions and mandates as radical is not unlike McCarthyism or the Spanish Inquisition. It’s an attempt to limit freedom of speech and other rights and freedoms. Of course.

So they only need 49,900 more to show up
0FDACFCE-9E0E-475E-8EF6-8C330E2E3017.jpeg

Good that one of the writers of our constitution, Brian Peckford, has called out the unconstitutional aspects of current government policy. Hardly a radical. Painting opposition to restrictions and mandates as radical is not unlike McCarthyism or the Spanish Inquisition. It’s an attempt to limit freedom of speech and other rights and freedoms. Of course.
Wondered when the jewish persecution comparison would show up.

"Hardly a radical"? Peckford just a few days ago, appeared on Jordan Peterson's podcast (I bring this up because because he's well able to be fully apprised of what a dumpster fire Peterson is). Not exactly a shining endorsement. $5 says within a week he'll have met with Maxime Bernier, Chris Sky, Kellyanne Wolfe and others.

Shame the other premiers at the time aren't available to give their opinions. Oh wait, they're all dead.

I laugh whenever people see an endorsement from Russell Brand or Joe Rogan or Elon Musk and say "people are waking up!", but ignore the fact that the people they're retweeting and promoting as having "woken up" have been pushing anti-vax/anti-lockdown messages since the beginning.

That's how you change governments in a democracy, right?

"Massive"? Trucks and cars are big and take up a lot of space, but where are the people? I've seen Trinity Bellwoods busier on a Wednesday.
It doesn't start til noon and it's cold so the crowds will grow. But there are no reports of hundreds or thousands of trucks still moving in, so .... Although, if I'm one of the 100 truckers, I'm going to enjoy splitting that $7 million 100 ways.

It doesn't start til noon and it's cold so the crowds will grow. But there are no reports of hundreds or thousands of trucks still moving in, so .... Although, if I'm one of the 100 truckers, I'm going to enjoy splitting that $7 million 100 ways.
Watching CP24's live stream it still doesn't look like much with about an hour to go. https://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=68596

That said, the weekly downtown Toronto parade-of-ignorance should be pretty light between the protest-tourism and those sick from Omicron.

Thanks as well for the important discussion facilitated by Bill Maher on the left about the importance of civil liberties. Quote from his guest last night, Matt Welch:
“They - we - need relief from the restrictions imposed by neurotic, statist, and ultimately selfish adults.“

Thanks as well for the important discussion facilitated by Bill Maher on the left about the importance of civil liberties. Quote from his guest last night, Matt Welch:
“They - we - need relief from the restrictions imposed by neurotic, statist, and ultimately selfish adults.“
Bill Maher is a token "leftie" for conservatives. He lost the plot a long time ago and has regularly platformed white supremacists and bigots like Milo Yiannopoulous and Ben Shapiro.

Last edited:

Back