Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

man-teleworking-wearing-shirt-tie-and-pajama-pants-2B9YEXH.jpg
From link.

lighter
From

telecommuting-work-home-man-working-remotely-13576951.jpg
From link..
Come on, I drink vodka not beer.

The missus got her second dose last week and felt particularly unwell the latter part of the day after, but unable to draw a straight line (she has a 'sensitive system' to many things). I'm up on Thursday. Huzzah!

The dogs are off to the groomers tomorrow - I'm thinking of going with them. I'm starting to look like the guy you warn your young children about.

Second Pfizer shot at the Convention Centre earlier this afternoon. It was considerably less busy than when I took my husband there in late March. Now I'm hoping for no side effects because of immovable deadlines!

I took my first TTC round trip in 15 months this afternoon! Just a simple trip to Best Buy for a return and there was quite the lineup as expected.

Once people start realizing that they need proof of FULL immunization to enter foreign countries like the US I can see people getting vaccinated more so than now.

With travel options limited, stores closed and events curtailed there is really no impetus for people to be vaccinated. Once people start being turned away, things will hopefully change.

As I said before, I know more than a few people who think that one shot makes them fully vaccinated.

I know other people who are refusing to get vaccinated because they do not trust vaccines. That same person expects to travel back home to St Vincent when everything reopens. They are going to be in for a rude awakening when they cannot board a flight because they read a theory on facebook.

Just received an email from Unity Health. My July 31st 2nd dose of Moderna is now moved up to June 17th. Nice. First dose was April 10
Still getting sweets when you get your COVID-19 vaccine doses.
Who's handing out sweets? I want my lollypop FCS!

Last edited:
Just received an email from Unity Health. My July 31st 2nd dose of Moderna is now moved up to June 17th. Nice. First dose was April 10
Awesome. I'm looking forward to that email too. My second dose at St. Joe's is currently booked for August 23. If mine moves by the same amount, it should be around July 10th.

I managed to get a pharmacy appointment near the end of July too. Likely will be cancelling that one.

Back