News   Jul 12, 2024
 876     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 785     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 328     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

No no, that's racist (statist?)!!

All superficial appearances to the contrary, Alabamans are not their own 'race'. Nor their own species!

State residence is a permissible form of discrimination (or at least not unconstitutional); I believe procreating with one's close blood relatives is also a permissble grounds for discrimination.

FBC1B6F5-3D77-457F-9C07-2530D73A21AC.jpeg

Last edited:
While younger people are at materially lower risk of death/serious illness; this is not only foolish but deeply offensive.

Can one imagine if even one person in your social circle, never mind a close friend or family member died or came close to dying as a result of such a thing.

It would be be one thing, however irresponsible, if parties were being held without this explicit betting and theme. Were the issue merely ignorance. But to have reached the low involved here ..... sigh.

One despairs for the species sometimes.

This is almost certainly a made up story along the lines of the usual local news panics of vodka eyeballing and rainbow parties, etc... There doesn't appear to be any evidence this is really happening other than "a friend told me that a friend of one of his friends said he went to one."

This is almost certainly a made up story along the lines of the usual local news panics of vodka eyeballing and rainbow parties, etc... There doesn't appear to be any evidence this is really happening other than "a friend told me that a friend of one of his friends said he went to one."

To the extent it is made up; that's good.

Though the cases spiking down there, along with videos we've all seen of irresponsible behavior is what gives the store the whiff of believably.

Someone should coin a word to describe the Canadian need to feel good about our own mediocrity by finding fault in America

Proposal for Toronto isolation centres approved by city’s board of health

July 2, 2020

Toronto’s board of health has approved a proposal that would see the city move toward creating voluntary accommodations for those who test positive for COVID-19 but can’t self-isolate at home.

The proposal calls for the city to seek help from the provincial and federal governments in setting up so-called isolation centres.

The plan must now be presented to the full Toronto city council at its next meeting later this month.

It seems to have been confirmed. After all, this is the same generation that ate Tide pods. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...07903#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=sOiEbvG

Last edited:

Back