News   Apr 25, 2024
 941     3 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 983     0 

nikon f50 35-80 mm.

sodapop

Member Bio
Reaction score
i recently got a nikon f50 film camera and took it for a test run, i'm still figuring out the settings but here are the pictures i took with my first roll last week, does anybody have any tips and tricks when it comes to film cameras??? :)

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

i recently got a nikon f50 film camera and took it for a test run, i'm still figuring out the settings but here are the pictures i took with my first roll last week, does anybody have any tips and tricks when it comes to film cameras??? :)

The best advice I can give beginers or pros at this time of year is to attend Canada's largest Photography 'Flea Market' -- see attached flyer

Bargains on everything - cameras of all types and ages, film, enlargers, lenses, digital, lights, tripods, books, images, Daguerreotypes, and more!
I haven't missed this event in years!

Attachments

• Photo Flea Mkt.jpg
    Photo Flea Mkt.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 326
My first post after long time lurking!

That Photography Flea Market overlaps the Henry's Show and Sale at the International Centre.

The film speed will have an impact on your photographs. The higher the film speed the more grain. I personally like grainy pix but if you want clearer pix then try and get some film with a speed of 100 or even 64.

Back