News   Sep 06, 2024
 611     2 
News   Sep 06, 2024
 400     0 
News   Sep 06, 2024
 614     0 

Niagara-On-The-Lake

A lot of people think NOTL is boring, it's probably not that exciting for a young person. There is a lot to do there though, visit historic sites, Fort George, go to the Shaw Festival, shop, stay at a bed & breakfast, wine tours. These things definitely cater more to an older crowd. I can say this though: the sidewalks are jam packed from May-October. It doesn't look that busy here because I was out very early in the morning (for the good lighting).

Beautiful pictures. Just want to jump in the car and get down there again. Its been too long.
Those giant tulips in that first photo look like they maybe causing a problem on Main St.;);)

I have always liked Niagra-on-the-Lake. A great place to just wander around, take in a play, walk along the greenway, admire some gracious old houses, have a fancy breakfast made for you at a B&B, sample some wine.

Sure it is touristy, but sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered - slow paced touristy is a great break from frantic paced city life. The big problem is that it is so popular, you have to book far in advance if you want a specific place to stay.

Back