News   May 03, 2024
 471     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Newbie?

A

ang3leyes

Administrators and Moderators,
how long or how many posts does it take to lose this newbie title? After all, the topics I have started have been sucessful ones full of replies and views.
Only posts are rewarded. You could create a point system where topics started are rewarded by the number of replies it receives as well as the number of lines written in each post.
Only this realistically credits the contribution each person dedicates to the forum.

Ang3leyes

I can change your tag line to whatever you want. After 50 posts it automatically changes and will read †forum member".

I think those comments were way out of line for a Newbie. Extend the probation to 100 posts would be my suggestion.

Chris your a newbie , I have seen all of your skyscraper drawings on skyscraperpage.com. YOU are a very good computer artist. I like your work on all the Toronto buildings.

You cant be a newbie you gotta ask for something like Master Computer Artist or something.

Keep Up the Good Work.

Thank you caltrane74.
I am going to do some more Toronto Buildings soon.
Including: The NY Towers, updates to some of my older drawings, and a few other Toronto proposals.

How about some of the buildings on Queens Quay ?

Harbour Square, Queens Quay Terminal, Riviera, Aqua, World Trade Center etc.

DSCF0011.JPG

3794860.IMG_1222.jpg

Sure I'll do some of those.
I'll check skyscrapers.com for info.

Back