News   Jul 17, 2024
 90     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 454     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 995     0 

New to UT? Introduce yourself here!

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. Haven't been around much to post in here, but now things have quietened down, hope to do some more.

And Aaron, welcome to the forum! I kinda like St. Catherines, but I've only ever driven through, never stopped.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. Haven't been around much to post in here, but now things have quietened down, hope to do some more.

And Aaron, welcome to the forum! I kinda like St. Catherines, but I've only ever driven through, never stopped.

Welcome, welcome!

Probably best not to stop.

I'm curious, how did the Toronto Life site lead to UrbanToronto? (direct link? you took interest in a topic you read on their site and researched it to UT?)

UT was mentioned on the Toronto life site if I remember correctly. The Toronto life site changed in a bad way so I visited here. Strange brew here IMHO. Not sure I like the treatment.

UT was mentioned on the Toronto life site if I remember correctly. The Toronto life site changed in a bad way so I visited here. Strange brew here IMHO. Not sure I like the treatment.

Jade Lee---I'm fairly new here myself, but it seems like a great place to hang out. I think once you get used to the group they will grow on you!!

Welcome.

Yes, Jade, I am new here as well and I welcome you even though you aren't that new. The welcome wagon 'round these parts is rather lacking.

Deluxe%20Welcome%20Wagon-boy2.jpg

Back