News   Jul 17, 2024
 977     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

New to UT? Introduce yourself here!

wes23

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi. My name's Wes. I found this group by accident, but it looks great. Lived in TO since I was 12, love the city, and I'm looking forwarding to getting into a few of the discussions going on.

It's, how shall I put it, a real "kick in the eye"....actually it's the best Toronto forum.

I felt the same way when I first stumbled on this forum ... you'll love it.

Welcome to urban toronto!!

Wes23: Welcome! I understand how you feel-after I joined up and explored this Forum's sections-like the City and World Photo sections which are neat-
The intelligent points of view and topics here keep me coming back- I was impressed!
Search the site and enjoy! LI MIKE

I'm new as well. I used to live in toronto but am in the US now. I hope that I will move back there, but I can't right now 'cause of school.

Hello:)

I found this forum by way of the Toronto Life site. I love looking at all the photos especially the Hamilton ones.:D

Ah, I introduced myself elsewhere, not realizing there's a dedicated thread.

I'm Aaron, from the armpit of civilization, St.Catharines :mad:. Lived in Toronto from 95' to 2000. Hoping to live there again soon.

Hello:)

I found this forum by way of the Toronto Life site. I love looking at all the photos especially the Hamilton ones.:D

I'm curious, how did the Toronto Life site lead to UrbanToronto? (direct link? you took interest in a topic you read on their site and researched it to UT?)

Back