News   May 02, 2024
 233     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 313     0 

New Shisha Cafe

sheesha4973

Member Bio
Reaction score
New shisha cafe at 1088 Bathurst Street. Drop by for some shisha; lots of exotic flavours to choose from. Exotic herbal teas; exotic Eastern drinks like Iced Chai, and whole lot more. Open late from 6pm - 2am. If you're looking to hang out - drop by anytime.

ignorance is virtue for some

...herbal huqqa indicated all over, yet somehow conclusions are formed. vodka .. (alcohol) and pubs do more damage than a herbal huqqa ever will...

I'm often dying for a good cuppa when I'm out. Toronto needs more tea shops, with good pastries and cheerful waitresses in starched white pinnies.

Do you have Eccles cakes and scones? High tea with dainty cucumber sandwiches? I'll be right over!

Typically new businesses are introduced by existing members, rather than folks who join the forum only to hawk their own product/service, which is why longtime members are crapping on this thread.

That said, shisha is awesome, and I'm surprised it isn't more prevalent in Toronto. I've hit a new place in Montreal everytime I go, but previously the only 416 shisha joint I knew of was in Scarborough. Seems like it ought to be a downtown thing.

I've enjoyed hookah bars outside the city as well. It does seem unusual that Toronto doesn't have many (any?) but I always assumed it was something to do with the smoking ban. It's really not something I'd want to do weekly (or even monthly), but a couple times a year I do get in the mood for it

There are some places on Yonge just south of Finch. A couple of stores side by side. I see people doing it on the patio. It smells pretty good.

...herbal huqqa indicated all over, yet somehow conclusions are formed. vodka .. (alcohol) and pubs do more damage than a herbal huqqa ever will...

Wait, you're indicating that inhaling smoke (of any kind) is more healthy than intake of alcohol?

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Back