News   Jul 31, 2024
 535     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 471     0 

New Condos In Brampton.

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello.

I have a client who wants to buy a New Condo In Brampton. Either at the Parkplace or the Rythym.

What do you think of the Brampton New Condo Market?

What do you think of those two projects?

Do you know of any new Condos other then those two which will be sold in the Brampton Market?

I have my own opinions, but I'd like to offer him a balanced perspective.

Thanks.

There's also the Lanterra Renaissance now going up on George Street near the GO Station and several other proposals in the pipeline for Downtown Brampton.

I don't know too much about the developers. There's Inzola (who built the Belvedere-Market Square condo and several institutional buildings) at ParkPlace and Mattamy doing Rhythm - could this be their first foray into condos?

I can give you a very simple answer to your question. ParkPlace is the up and coming jewel of Downtown Brampton. There is nothing else out there that can even compare!

Re: Park Place

Signed up for this but ended up backing out within the 10 day rescission period. Ultimately the price and various other costs stuffed into the agreement turned me off. They wouldn't negotiate on anything - not entirely surprising but nevertheless it was a major factor in my decision. Maintenance fee didn't include hydro, heat or AC.

Surprised to find out concierge would only be 6hr/day, which left me wondering what exactly my maintenace fee was supposed to be paying for. Even the lower-grade Rhythm nearby will have 24hr concierge.

Does your client know that he's paying you for insight gleaned from strangers on a web forum? :rolleyes:

Back