News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 409     0 

Near Future Renders

Great job! Nice work cleaning up FCP in the distance, as well. :)

Thanks for noticing. I also took the crane and service elevators off Uptown and put in the top two rows of windows. It's nice when people notice the details.

:D

Hey Steveve... You better be careful what you write in your posts... You never know where they may show up.

:p

Attachments

• Google Capture 001b.jpg
    Google Capture 001b.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 416
Old? 2001 was only 9 years ago!
The movie was named "2001: A Space Odyssey", and took place in the incredibly-futuristic year of 2001. It was produced in the late 1960s, I think. Back when they thought we'd have commercial affordable space travel around now.

Well, here's a rough first start at that Yorkville skyline I promised...

I got really tired of drawing buildings and I got lazy. I probably only added half of what everyone has been talking about but here goes, from left to right I added:

609 Sherbourne (rough guess), X2 (X is hidden behind 403 Bloor), 403 Bloor Street East, Couture, Chaz, As a place holder I put in CASA II for 42 Charles Street East at approx. 220 Meters, U Condos II and I, One Bloor Street East, Cumberland Terrace I and II, Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, Milan Residences, The Florian (look close there is only a sliver of it.) and Yorkville Residences.

Phew!!!!

5393804123_d8466d0108_b.jpg

(Original courtesy androiduk found here:http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.p...ms-(Menkes-4S-Lifetime-52-25s-aA-P-S)/page129 )

Original and render for comparison:
(Click the NEXT and FIRST buttons to see the difference!)

Attachments

• 4seasvalley.jpg
    4seasvalley.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 330
  • 4seasvalley 001G peg.jpg
    4seasvalley 001G peg.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 326
Thanks guys. That one took a while. I drew every building, often one pixel by one pixel. I wish there was a faster way! LOL

Back