News   Jul 30, 2024
 881     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.5K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 642     0 

moving to Toronto....where to live?

Thank you so much everyone! That is great to know about the reverse traffic thing.

CDL.TO- So I have this straight, are you saying that from where I live the airport will be to the S or SE?

I have just now discovered your City Photo forum and let me say, the pictures are amazing and so informative! Someone's photos of SUBURBIA have provided me with the perfect picture of where I DO NOT want to live and another's photos of the Annex I have fallen in love with! Does anyone know if there are many places to rent in this area? Also, one more question if I may, what direction is this area in relation to the airport?

CDL.TO- So I have this straight, are you saying that from where I live the airport will be to the S or SE?

I have just now discovered your City Photo forum and let me say, the pictures are amazing and so informative! Someone's photos of SUBURBIA have provided me with the perfect picture of where I DO NOT want to live and another's photos of the Annex I have fallen in love with! Does anyone know if there are many places to rent in this area? Also, one more question if I may, what direction is this area in relation to the airport?

Sorry if I was unclear. Myself along with several others suggest that you live south or southeast of the airport, closer to the core of the city. This way, when most people are heading into the city for their jobs, you're heading out of the city. North of the airport would also allow fairly easy access, but that's home to some of the most faceless suburbia in the Toronto region. East or west of the airport would require you to use Hwy 401 to access the airport, which tends to be congested or jammed at any time of the day.

The Annex is a wonderful neighbourhood.

Back