News   Apr 24, 2024
 512     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 713     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 518     0 

Mobilia Furniture

Ok so they've been back to my house 2 more times and I still don't have all of my stuff. Actually, looking at the invoice it's hand written with no invoice number. I did get this number off the delivery guys though: 0802160KYFQ. So this is now my third day that I had to take off of work to get this thing and I still don't have it. At least they're not taking the whole thing away anymore though, and I guess I should be happy that they're not charging me the $80 for each time they come out.

Resolution?

We, like some people from previous posts, are interested in a sectional that Mobilia offers, but after reading these posts (and reviews on other sites) have serious doubts about this.

So, can anyone provide an update to any of the situations that they mentioned? Has the "Mobilia" person helped at all? Is the convict still a "no go" decision? Any progress on Marketplace or Ellen Roseman?

thanks a lot!

I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, that should get things moving a bit.
Not surprisingly, the BBB has given Mobilia Furniture a D- rating based on past consumer issues.

Please provide us with your invoice number or phone numbe ron the account.
You can either reply in this thread or send me a PM.

Mobilia

What disappointing service so many of you have had to go through. Not to mention INSANELY FRUSTRATING.

I also find it to be rather amusing how Mobilia is now posting in this thread as if anyone is still willing to trust them.

Worst possible service i bought a whole bedroom in may 2011 and it's been hell with mobilia.

defective drawer replaced, same issue.
out of stock under order.

this has been going on for the last 8 weeks.

it is the worst possible service you can ever have at the price they charge you would expect some service, it is terrible.

the best part they always have an excuse.
we have new employees.
we got the wrong part from the manufacture.

the list is long for all the BS i heard from Mobilia, now they will deal with court.

SO if you plan on buying from Mobilia i suggest you don't

Worst possible service i bought a whole bedroom in may 2011 and it's been hell with mobilia.

defective drawer replaced, same issue.
out of stock under order.

this has been going on for the last 8 weeks.

it is the worst possible service you can ever have at the price they charge you would expect some service, it is terrible.

the best part they always have an excuse.
we have new employees.
we got the wrong part from the manufacture.

the list is long for all the BS i heard from Mobilia, now they will deal with court.

SO if you plan on buying from Mobilia i suggest you don't

Again, if you ttruely would like some help, please send me a message or reply back with your invoice number.
Only 1 of these posted has contacted me and it was addressed asap.
If you want help solving your issues, please message me.

Mobilia

We have seen a sectional that we really like but after reading reviews there is no way that we would buy from them. Can anyone recommend a place that has a good selection of leather sectionals in Toronto where the service is good? Thanks.

I have purchased a few items from Mobilia and never once had a problem. I think it all depends on who you deal with, as there are numerous locations. There are those employees that will go above and beyond to make sure your shopping experience is satisfactory (or above satisfactory), while there are other's that simply do not care. This can happen with any purchase that you make.

Then there are those customers who are never satisfied. This is not to say that is the case here, but some people tend to bitch and complain about the smallest of things. I think that if you like something from Mobilia, give them a try - but always be cautious with any furniture purchase you make.

I am in no way affiliated with Mobilia. I figured I'd voice my opinion and give Mobilia some praise since my shopping experience with them was positive.

I have purchased a few items from Mobilia and never once had a problem. I think it all depends on who you deal with, as there are numerous locations. There are those employees that will go above and beyond to make sure your shopping experience is satisfactory (or above satisfactory), while there are other's that simply do not care. This can happen with any purchase that you make.

Then there are those customers who are never satisfied. This is not to say that is the case here, but some people tend to bitch and complain about the smallest of things. I think that if you like something from Mobilia, give them a try - but always be cautious with any furniture purchase you make.

I am in no way affiliated with Mobilia. I figured I'd voice my opinion and give Mobilia some praise since my shopping experience with them was positive.

The way I see it, is that people will voice their opinion and frustrations based on negative experience but most happy customers will simply enjoy their purchases without giving written or verbal praise. You obviously hear more about the bad stuff.

That being said, I recently came across a bedroom set + kitchen table called "SOHO" at Mobilia. The dimensions work out quite well for my condo but after reading countless number of complaints and horror stories from other customers, I am very wary. After the amount of bad press this company has received, it seems as if you are playing Russian Roulette attempting to buy anything from them.

Can you let me know which location and salesperson you had success dealing with? I have only been to the Mississauga location of Dixie+Dundas. Thanks.

Can you let me know which location and salesperson you had success dealing with? I have only been to the Mississauga location of Dixie+Dundas. Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the salesperson I dealt with. This was years ago - I'm pretty sure the salesperson is no longer there either. But I did make my purchases at the Markham location.

71 Cochrane Drive
Markham, On
L3R 9S1

I do wish you a good shopping experience, if you do go a head and make your purchase with Mobilia. I do not know of any furniture company that is perfect. Look at IKEA for instance, we all know their products are practical, great on the budget, but the quality is poor - yet we still play Russian Roulette with them.

Again, if you ttruely would like some help, please send me a message or reply back with your invoice number.
Only 1 of these posted has contacted me and it was addressed asap.
If you want help solving your issues, please message me.

Mobilia

BTW,

I am still awaiting your response I sent you via PM.

wow good thread

Wow good I found this post. We are looking for good quality leather sofa set. We already went to few stores on Dundas, most of them do not have what we are looking for. So far we like Kudos the best, quality was exactly what we are looking for. This was our top choice. Furniture House also had few good quality interesting pieces and we would consider it as well. Just a cross the street interesting option was “Casa leather line†prices are very low for custom models – to good to be true?. Today we found mobilia, wow prices are great, and floor models also looked fine on the first glance, we just had 10 minutes to browse before store close, but it looked very promising. Prices at Mobilia looked very competitive in comparison to other two, almost too good to be true. Now I’m crossing them from my list, I have no time to waste with issues and fights.

Can anyone recommend some good store, we are looking for full grain or top grain best quality sofa possible, sure we would like to get a good deal, but we will not cut on quality to save few 100s.

I just wanted to update my original post. Despite reading a fair amount of negative reviews about the company, I ended up purchasing a king size bed and a dining table from the Mobilia on dundas + dixie. Both items were delivered approximately a week after ordering, and were assembled at my condo by the delivery crew. The table ended up being defective. A replacement was making it's way, however we ended up changing our mind about the table. We felt the countertop height was not suitable for a condo and there were no other furniture pieces in the store we could use if a store credit was issued.

To my surprise, they issued a full refund without me putting up a stink. When the cheque arrived, they delivered it and picked up the table.

Overall our experience has been a positive one, and we are still happy with the bed. I'd like to add that the exact same table that was at mobilia for $599, was priced $1200+ at a store downtown Toronto. Identical table.

Back