News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 728     0 

Miracle on Yonge (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

This is a Rogers exclusive building ... so we won't have much choices in terms of providers. They are providing a special for occupants of the building. 6 months free of digital VIP package, hi-speed internet express and the home phone deluxe plan.

Does this mean we can't have TekSavvy or Acanac?

Has anyone here moved in yet? Any insider experiences you'd care to share? :) I haven't heard anything new about occupancy dates for Building B recently, but work appears to be progressing more or less on schedule.

It was nice to get a glimpse of the building's interior at the "information session" back in August. I thought the lobby looked quite nice (more sleek and modern looking than in the renderings), even though it wasn't finished yet.

I was also interested to learn that both buildings are going to be registered as one condominium corporation, rather than in two separate phases. I wonder what will happen to the second property management office / boardroom that was on the amenities plan?

Has anyone start looking for a mortgage? My occupancy date is late March 2013. I got a mortgage rate through my broker. However, we do not have a "closing date" yet, so the mortgage is not effective until we have a set "closing date". I just wonder how long does it take for the builder to register the building and have a closing date.

I moved into Building A in September. My mortgage broker locked in a rate for 120 days late last year, which should cover me till early April. I had asked property management in November about final closing date and they didn't have a definite date, just that it is noted for end of winter, e.g. end of March. But who knows, the time I asked before that it was January ....

My mortgage broker said most building will need at least 80% occupancy before they announce the closing date. Hopefully, the builder do not have a lot of units waiting for sale. Usually, it takes 2-3months after the last patch of people occupy the property. However, there were cases where people has to wait 3-6months for their closing date.

My mortgage broker said most building will need at least 80% occupancy before they announce the closing date. Hopefully, the builder do not have a lot of units waiting for sale. Usually, it takes 2-3months after the last patch of people occupy the property. However, there were cases where people has to wait 3-6months for their closing date.

There's 9 units remaining to be sold (out of 289) between the two buildings. (this is from realnet).

I have to say management overall in this building is subpar, I'm not sure if it's because it's still in occupancy and the builder is too cheap to put in some basic things like mats and garbage cans in P1/P2 elevator lobby, seems like cleaners do a poor job. I hope it was only because of going into winter that it's why they didn't powerwash the garage (it's really dirty/dusty).

Other things also contribute to portray the image of poor/mediocore management, I live in building A and compared to Eden Park.. it is a huge difference in management's competence. But then overall, the quality of this project is substantially lower than Eden Park but it was reflected in the price I guess.

Back