535     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Meadowvale Business Park Corporate Centre

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like they are planning to replace the vacant Rona site and an empty area beside it up to the Lisgar GO Station as Phase 1 for the area,

More info is to happen on April 4 for it.

Looks like they are planning to replace the vacant Rona site and an empty area beside it up to the Lisgar GO Station as Phase 1 for the area,

More info is to happen on April 4 for it.
Call me crazy, but Lisgar GO should be relocated to Winston Churchill, the better to integrate with Brampton transit and an eventual BRT on Winston Churchill. Replace the Hyundai/Toyota dealerships maybe?

Call me crazy, but Lisgar GO should be relocated to Winston Churchill, the better to integrate with Brampton transit and an eventual BRT on Winston Churchill. Replace the Hyundai/Toyota dealerships maybe?
ML will say it too close to Meadowvale Station. It was also cheap land to build the station on than Winston Churchill.

This is the first of many sites by the station to be develop in the coming decade as well part of the 9th line development

You can still do both transit routes to the station

It takes buses 5 minutes to get from WC to Lisgar. Seems to me we should be trying to make bus connections to the station more convenient, not less.

Back