News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.3K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 661     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 931     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

The crumbling Toronto Community Housing is the result of TCHC management paying themselves great wages instead of money flowing towards repairs plus the constant hiring of staff. I have checked their website under careers

You would think by now it would be agreed on that the total sum of whatever the TCHC management salaries and bonus are is a drop in the bucket of their overall funding, but somehow comments like these continue to proliferate. Besides that, a salary of $275K for CEO of over $500M operating budget is *low*.

If they are constantly hiring staff its probably due to a high amount of turnover for a thankless, often times depressing line of work.

Last edited:
You would think by now it would be agreed on that the total sum of whatever the TCHC management salaries and bonus are is a drop in the bucket of their overall funding, but somehow comments like these continue to proliferate. Besides that, a salary of $275K for CEO of over $500M operating budget is *low*.

If they are constantly hiring staff its probably due to a high amount of turnover for a thankless, often times depressing line of work.

Take at look at this link.

Canada’s Top 100 highest-paid CEOs
BlackBerry’s John Chen tops the list with $89 million, but the list’s average take-home declined slightly this year

#100 took home $4,280,586.

The TCHC salaries are low in comparison.

Regardless of his position, the idea has merit - it should be subjected to similar restrictions as hunting rifles (and there were other cases of killings - I believe there was one out in KW a month or two ago).

AoD

Last edited:
Regardless of his position, the idea has merit - it should be subjected to similar restrictions as hunting rifles (and there were other cases of killings - I believe there was one out in KW a month or two ago).

AoD
No argument from me, weapons are weapons and need to be protected from idiots.

She should say that to her elders.

screen-shot-2015-04-26-at-3-02-07-pm.png

John Tory will make another announcement today (yay!) regarding the poverty reduction plan. Promises to protect anti-poverty programs + new initiatives against his own budget cuts, despite voting against motions to do exactly that.

Back