M5V Life Condos (TAS DesignBuild, Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

something I noticed in the posted PDIs, I think everyone went for that Slate in the bathrooms lol.

something I noticed in the posted PDIs, I think everyone went for that Slate in the bathrooms lol.

I love the slate in these pics however I did not use it in my bath as it was so small (shower only) and I wanted to keep it as light as possible...

M17 pdi

As promised here are pictures from our recent PDI.

Cream Gloss coloured cabinets with dark brown granite

Hyatt and Festival Tower

CN Tower and Ritz

Bedroom (Taken from the bathroom)

Another picture of the kitchen

Washroom

Den

Beautiful unit Zeeden. I especially like those countertops, and your view is awesome as well. Thanks for posting

Zeeden what a lovely unit! Love your kitchen choice and especially the countertop (which I also used). Had my PDI today on the 19th floor today.
Very happy--great energy for such a small unit! Will post pics hopefully in a day or two.....

To those of you who have moved in and/or done your PDIs, first off congratulations second, how are you finding the quality of finishes to be? I haven't seen any projects from them upclose and was wondering at what level of quality do they operate?

1. Don't even think of renting out your unit if you don't have permission to do so in your orignal agreement of purchase and sale. The builder caught someone doing so, immediately seized the property, and put it back for sale. My sources tell me it was a $600k unit...

2. Now that the gates are installed, what do you think? I kinda like them.

Ps. No, I don't work for the builder. I represent a consortium of investors that have a huge stake in the building.

Thanks for all the kind words. We can't wait to move in and enjoy it.

1. Don't even think of renting out your unit if you don't have permission to do so in your orignal agreement of purchase and sale. The builder caught someone doing so, immediately seized the property, and put it back for sale. My sources tell me it was a $600k unit...

2. Now that the gates are installed, what do you think? I kinda like them.

Ps. No, I don't work for the builder. I represent a consortium of investors that have a huge stake in the building.

Did the original owners lose their deposit?

I don't really like the gates, what purpose does it serve? Is it just for the looks? There's already a secured entrance.

Thanks for all the kind words. We can't wait to move in and enjoy it.

Did the original owners lose their deposit?

I don't really like the gates, what purpose does it serve? Is it just for the looks? There's already a secured entrance.

Yes they have no purpose, they are purely decorative.....I like them. It is refreshing to see a touch of whimsy on all these modern facades...:)

As far as I know, the deposits are gone. It was a breach of contract.

Just an FYI: Renting out your parking spot is in the Condo Docs. Only thing is that the renter has to be a resident. I know this cause I've already had a misunderstanding with Lifetime/ Brookfield about renting my spot out to a non-resident two weeks ago.

So cancelling the purchase agreement and the builder keeping the 20% deposit of a $600k unit, seems a bit far fetched to me. But I'm no lawyer.

Just an FYI: Renting out your parking spot is in the Condo Docs. Only thing is that the renter has to be a resident. I know this cause I've already had a misunderstanding with Lifetime/ Brookfield about renting my spot out to a non-resident two weeks ago.

So cancelling the purchase agreement and the builder keeping the 20% deposit of a $600k unit, seems a bit far fetched to me. But I'm no lawyer.

Hmmm, I had actually interepreted the original comment to mean that the people who lost their deposit were attempting to rent out their suite, not parking space. Can you please confirm thecondofitz?

I went through my contract with my lawyer. You can rent your parking space to only tenants, however if you didn't the result is a warning from the building until you revoke your decision. It doesn't specify exactly what happens but my lawyer thinks that the money put in for parking should be refunded and you lose your spot.
As for the other rent issue, there was nothing of such kind in my agreement. It sounds very far fetched that something this drastic be taken for a simple rent - which is protected under the Ontario Landlord/Tenant act.

Hmmm, I had actually interepreted the original comment to mean that the people who lost their deposit were attempting to rent out their suite, not parking space. Can you please confirm thecondofitz?

Back