News   Jul 10, 2024
 172     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 979     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

For anyone wondering about the park, the lights stay on at night, and now they've laid the grass down. Monuments set up, sidewalks paved, etc. etc. Looks purdy! (And last night must've been windy because when I drove by, the construction fence along De Boers was on the road... Second time in a week a fence has come down from the weather).

park pics

20111125_0907091.jpg
20111125_090830.jpg

Attachments

• 20111125_0907091.jpg
    20111125_0907091.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 20111125_090830.jpg
    20111125_090830.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 282
can someone recommend me a lawyer to assist me close the deal. Looking to spend 1000 dollars or less ideally

They never had a plan to make a tunnel to the subwaay from the development.

I wish they did... I witnessed a hit-and-run today at that corner. Woman got hit by a van making a left from Sheppard onto Allen, and it just kept driving. She was pretty sure her arm was broken, and the van ran over her foot too.

Does anyone else find that most of the concierges in M2 are friendly and accommodating, EXCEPT for that blond who works days? She will ticket residents who park on front of the building for 5 minutes just to run up because the front of the building is for "guests only"...

Has anyone else experienced this?

Does anyone else find that most of the concierges in M2 are friendly and accommodating, EXCEPT for that blond who works days? She will ticket residents who park on front of the building for 5 minutes just to run up because the front of the building is for "guests only"...

Are you telling her what you're doing or just going in? It takes time for them to be able to ticket, and they usually only go at set times... At least it wasn't a city ticket which actually means something. Those only get issued at like 2 or 3am.

I think her name is Dorris or Dorothy. I live in M2 and have got along with all of the concierge except for her! I think she's the only full-time staff and works during the days. She's so rude and short with people. She would give me the meanest look when I ask her to open the recycling room. I try to avoid her when I see her and wait until later if I need to speak to concierge.

Thank God I live in M1, all of the fulltime concierges in M1 are ubber friendly and helpfull. even the weekend ones are cool. Sorry for your troubles M2. but yea My concierges let me park outside overnight with no problems and they do warn us that if we park on the M2 side we might get a ticket.

Back